Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Garnacho should have started. He caused City problems every time he touched it
Thought your boy stones was very good today and has been for a while. As much shit as I may give City, pep is a damned good manager with Stones being just one example.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's hard to really know what to say about United.

Yeah, you've gone better than last year, got a trophy and top four. But ...

Will be interesting seeing the players you pick up as clearly you need a striker, midfielder, centre back but I think that's only to retain top 4.

To be challenging for the title I'd say you need another keeper, at least one wide man, another fullback and I'd say another midfielder tbh.

Don't know. I'm get to see whether Ten Haag is the manager to take you to greatness tbh

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
United played reasonably well. They pressed and defended well. Did a good job on Haaland.. Just didn't create many clear chances. Obviously they need reinforcements in the midfield and forwards. Garnacho needs to play more if he stays.

City were a bit sloppy with their passing.. Hopefully they can step it up for the CL final because it wasn't their best display.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wow. Interesting seeing people turn on him. Been saying it for a while but nice to see people are seeing the truth.

Some on here tried to say he was better than Allison at one point ...
When you say “some” people are you referring to the ONE poster with multiple accounts? :tearsofjoy:
If so, that’s same person also proclaimed Maguire to be better than VVD

Last edited:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
When you say “some” people are you referring to the ONE plater with multiple accounts? :tearsofjoy:
If so, that’s same person also proclaimed Maguire to be better than VVD
Haha. And that Bruno is a superstar. That Rashford is the second coming of God.

Oh, there are so many examples .... Haha