Post match presser

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Sounds like no changes and more steady as she goes from all the average performers. Not much else to report.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He needs to start making changes..
he shows too much loyalty to players that don’t deserve it.
Surely Skelton comes
In for Atleast Okonbors spot.
Flanagan needs to go, as much as I dislike renoylds I’d rather he start at 6 over Flanagan.

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Surely Skelton comes
In for Atleast Okonbor a spot.
Flanagan needs to go, as much as I dislike renoylds I’d rather he start at 6 over Flanagan.
At this stage to keep sticking to this unsucessful plan with these outcomes seems unprofessional and that we cant successfully change our roadmap on the run.

Ciro needs to change something bc the guys no doubt are beginning to look and feel like they have just about hit the brick wall....trying hard but just dont have the concentration, skill or polish to keep up the effort.

Terrible, terrible situation for them.....Next week they go again.

Last edited:

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At this stage to keep sticking to this unsucessful plan with these outcomes seems unprofessional and that we cant successfully change our roadmap on the run.

Ciro needs to change something bc the guys no doubt are beginning to look and feel like they have just about hit the brick wall....trying hard but just dont have the concentration, skill or polish to keep up the effort.

Terrible, terrible situation for them. Next week.
Yet again another season with zero experience in key positions like 7, 1 and to a lesser extent 6 and no quality backup 9. If you have injuries the good sides can get through because they have quality in those key positions. We have had mediocrity in all these positions for 8 years.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought Ciraldo sounded broken in the presser the other day.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Surely Skelton comes
In for Atleast Okonbor a spot.
Lol no way Reynolds is playing 80 mins of football he was gassed after 15 mins

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Burton can hardly string a sentence together. Meanwhile you've got Nicho talking like he's an experienced Ted talker.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ciraldo knew what he was getting himself into with this job. Gus is up front about the situation.

The backline is a disaster, that is where the points are getting leaked.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Need some changes for the sanity of the TK
Eventually most of us get to a place. A tranquill place. Our happy place.

We acquire footballing acceptance into our lives and embrace it.

We deny it for the first 10 games. Rant rave at the players and coach. Fight each other.

Then a level of inevitability comes over TK. Kennellers accept that we don't have that competitive team we thought...we were promised even. Our star signings haven't transferred over their previous team form.

We eventually accept our fate as Bulldogs supporters and start demanding signings news and prepare for the next season. Along the way are the occasional high points and celebrations for small wins but eventually we settle into our way of the World.

:grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: