Official Round 8 - Bulldog v Shark - Team List + Match Discussion

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be surprised if that's the team that runs out against the Sharks

dawso047

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How are Avo and Davey playing when both are injured. Agree with other comments, very little sense in naming Flanno at 6. Predicting Skelton to play wing with Burns or Casey to play centre eith Avo injured. Don't know about the 6/7 situation. Hughes to replace Davey on the bench.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bro the more I think about it the more I think Flanno is getting dropped. He was pushed out of HB last week as well late in the game. Ciro is going to try something different.
100%, I bet you Avo will drop off because of his knee, Burns will go to centre and Skelton will take Burn's spot on the wing. And KF will get dropped for KO for the number 6.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flanno to five eight is a masterstroke you guys watch ciro is a genius

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Reynolds and knock on more off the bench this has disaster written all over it

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mate, he's been swapping around with Rajab and Hayward
Surely if you have plans to try and use him in first grade this year you play him in the same role for the sake of confidence and continuity. I just don't get it. Nor do I get the strategy of naming a player only to drop them and play someone else. It all reeks of Barrett tactics to me. Happy for KO if he gets his debut, but there's no need for all this shuffling. It's weird AF.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol Burton HB

Ciraldo’s next move is to blood the young gun at five eighth.

I’m not getting to caught up with the numbers on the jersey as long as Flanagan is gone asap.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Even if we had our dream team out there beating sharks is a long shot.

The best bet is to inject some energy vs Dragon with the young guns and get the two points

Eesma

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Reynolds and knock on more off the bench this has disaster written all over it
Okunbor has been good in the forwards this season. He just can't ever see the wing again, EVER. :P

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Okunbor has been good in the forwards this season. He just can't ever see the wing again, EVER. :P
He is doing a job there, but looking at that bench without Pele or an impact forward I just cannot feel confident of getting two points with that bench.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
also imagine the disappointment if the team list was written down in a hurry and ciro just made a mistake with 6 & 7 meanwhile the kennel is in full blown conspiracy mode about KO and saturdays team list ends up 6. burto 7. KF hahahahaha