Official Round 7 - Bulldog v Eel - Team List + Match Discussion

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
ciraldo has some fucking explaining to do. Picks knockonbor on the wing despite training him in the forwards all year…leaves averillo on the park despite being on one leg…picks Flanagan week in week out…picks perham despite him offering zero in attack and being a fucking pussy in defence…terrible bench rotation in the first 4 games.

doesn’t matter how many players down we are, his coaching has been questionable all year.
I understand bro I ask the same questions as well, I just feel like no matter who we put in that we want that it must be that Cameron knows our forward pack isn’t up to it, i don’t know the reasons behind his selections however he must not panic. Do we bring players in and hurt their confidence? Do we bring them in for sake of trying them? I actually don’t know what the answers are. I’m guttered like everyone to win every game we can. But the first 30 minutes we showed heart that’s all it matters for todays game

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ciraldo has some fucking explaining to do. Picks knockonbor on the wing despite training him in the forwards all year…leaves averillo on the park despite being on one leg…picks Flanagan week in week out…picks perham despite him offering zero in attack and being a fucking pussy in defence…terrible bench rotation in the first 4 games.

doesn’t matter how many players down we are, his coaching has been questionable all year.
Yep agree… we have better wingers and centres in the lower grades waiting so he throws knoconbour back to wing which isn’t his spot anymore… he then shifts Alamoti to the wing when he got caught out how many times the last time that happened and guess what they score back to back tries instantly,

what kills me is that he has renolds on the bench who does fuck all, keep Perham playing 1 who is at best a cup player and keeps giving Flanagan a crack who clearly can’t create shit. I’m praying things get better but like someone said we are going down the road of the Baz era when stubbornness got the best of him. Where is the play for the jersey or get dropped moto? Some of these players don’t deserve to be playing grade

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Because we have so many injuries in this game, we can't pull Flanno off the field and replace him with a bench player.
So why not leave him where he is and leave Reed in his preferred position where he would have handled the ball? That makes absolutely no sense. Reed got moved from dummy half because he had a shocker. Even he knew it. You could see it in the interview he just gave.

Sorry Fam, but suggesting Reed got moved to cover for Flano by touching the ball less after the shocker Reed just produced is absurd.

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Unfortunately, today's putrid performance and debacle was highly predictable. Pretty much a certainty. More painful because I despise the Eels more than any other team.

The next few months hold little hope, with a lot more pain to come. Might as well bite the bullet and pull the pin on the careers of some dead wood now. Blooding a few youngsters can't possibly be any worse than the status quo.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I actually think the dogs showed a lot of ticker out there tonight.
that game was over at 25mins, but they stuck with it, only conceded a couple more and even put parra under a little pressure for a while.
I know continually losing can be frustrating but honestly, I see better times ahead. Hopefully soon.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Guilty of trying too hard, agreed. Without him we lose by 50
Are you kidding? He had a complete shocker and still you praise him for trying. We’d have been better off without Reed today. That’s why he was bumped from his preferred position.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
I understand bro I ask the same questions as well, I just feel like no matter who we put in that we want that it must be that Cameron knows our forward pack isn’t up to it, i don’t know the reasons behind his selections however he must not panic. Do we bring players in and hurt their confidence? Do we bring them in for sake of trying them? I actually don’t know what the answers are. I’m guttered like everyone to win every game we can. But the first 30 minutes we showed heart that’s all it matters for todays game
I’d rather bring in young blokes and let them experience the physicality of first grade. Nsw cup isn’t the development they need. We can’t be any fucking worse. All we’re doing is padding the bank accounts of frauds who shouldn’t be in first grade