Round 1 Bulldogs Vs Manly

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is that Burton performance the worst you've seen by a half in the NRL era? Honestly the hate on Kyle is strong here but at least he fucking tries
100%. Kyle gets all the hate but burton is terrible he has nothing but a shit bomb and hope for the best. He isn’t up to first grade standard.

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I fully expected a complete shambles today. So I guess I am not disappointed. Embarrassing.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
cant say chill out its only round 1, cant say its because we had players out, cant say the referee was against us

we were garbage, out played in every aspect, if this is the garbage they are going to dish up under ciraldo, then god help the bulldogs

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Intercept try to eagles on fulltime.

Where is the CEO and coach apoolgy to the fans.

Disgusting 1st round performance.
I am glad it was sold out.
I was going to go.
Based on this performance. Looks like I will.be waiting for next year.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Let’s be real here

we are legit going through a tuff period and only way is up. We have gotten wooden spoon already so let’s just put that we have lost probably 1.5m in forwards, reminds me of the roosters when they had 3-4 million out injured.

I’m concerned mainly about our confidence, if CC can work on that then we can start to grind games. Don’t get me wrong I’m lost for words how poorly we played but what wins games is forwards and we have coped a bad luck..

It’s time for CC to really sit the boys down with this game footage and show them that we had the first 30-40 minutes but we gotta push harder to complete the rest of the 40 minutes.

Don’t get too upset boys, we need to support our team