Mitchell Moses

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
No thanks, mitchell is lucky to be playing behind that parra pack

B-Town Lad

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I knew the thread was bogus when it was posted because he wasn't even able to talk to other clubs about 2024 in July. Can only do that from November 1. Not that I'd mind having him. But the first post is bs.
hahaha fucking hell, unbelievable

listen here championship, the cuck deadline doesn’t stop persons with strong links or affiliations to the club from talking with the player/management of player. Welcome to th real world.

KIKAU - photographed in bulldogs kit mid-November 2021 for a 2023 deal.Do u honestly think we spoke to him for the first time just a week or 2 earlier? Lol!!

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

listen here championship, the cuck deadline doesn’t stop persons with strong links or affiliations to the club from talking with the player/management of player. Welcome to th real world.

KIKAU - photographed in bulldogs kit mid-November 2021 for a 2023 deal.Do u honestly think we spoke to him for the first time just a week or 2 earlier? Lol!!
Your mail is so wrong. You look like such a clown right now, just don’t say anything now since you know its bullshit.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Ha ha can’t wait for the salt from u once formally announced. Pansy
Only salt you are seeing is the samples in your vagina. Plus i’m so confident your full of shit, i’m risking myself being here on the kennel forever if Moses signs.

B-Town Lad

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Only salt you are seeing is the salt in your vagina. Plus i’m so confident your full of shit, i’m risking myself being here on the kennel forever if Moses signs.
idgaf you’re irrelevant anyway ha ha

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Moses is a target as are at least 10 other players right now, but my no means is it a done deal lol

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why is Hastings even being mentioned as an option? The Tigers are letting him go....why the hell would we want to sign a Tigers reject....eeeewwwww

All the good players we have signed were players their clubs didn't want to lose.
If we don't get Moses where do we stand,I'm afraid Phil needs to hit the target with Moses or Canterbury will be left behind

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I personally hope blokes right. Him and latrell are the two elite players left. David fifita would be another option if we have $ to spend as I think any decent spine players could have a field day with the space fifita and kikau on edges could create.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I personally hope blokes right. Him and latrell are the two elite players left. David fifita would be another option if we have $ to spend as I think any decent spine players could have a field day with the space fifita and kikau on edges could create.
Why the fuck have you been talking about Fifita the last few days? :tearsofjoy:

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we were to sign a second rower, Jeremiah Nanai or David Fifita would be first priorities. Everyone else is rubbish. Tyson Frizell is also an option.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I knew the thread was bogus when it was posted because he wasn't even able to talk to other clubs about 2024 in July. Can only do that from November 1. Not that I'd mind having him. But the first post is bs.
You can't offer a contract or talk $$$$
But you can talk to them.

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They reckon latrell will stay at souths on a 4 year deal

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very unlikely we're spending 2M on both a 7 and a 1. We have to be going for either

A/Moses and Stephen Crichton
OR
B/Hastings and Latrell Mitchell

I'd rather option A

If we could get George Williams and Latrell for 1.7M SWEET !!!

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very unlikely we're spending 2M on both a 7 and a 1. We have to be going for either

A/Moses and Stephen Crichton
OR
B/Hastings and Latrell Mitchell

I'd rather option A

If we could get George Williams and Latrell for 1.7M SWEET !!!
Option B.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Has your mail changed or still concrete?

Plus you reckon he is done for next year or 24?