Opinion Silver tongue Ciraldo

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was hoping Madge would have taken the offer to be Assitant but he has accepted the role at the Raiders.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
No swearing in thread titles please. Edited.

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Agreed, he hasn't won a single game so far. What a fraud.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Just got to keep changing coaches every 2-3 years until we get the right one. At least we got the coach everyone needing a coach wanted at the time .
(the most promising one)

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just got to keep changing coaches every 2-3 years until we get the right one. At least we got the coach everyone needing a coach wanted at the time .
(the most promising one)
And keep constantly blowing our cap on random players and getting rid of random players every time we lose a game.

Last edited:

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would give him 10-12 weeks. If we ain’t looking a punchers chance of at least top 8 then sack him. Don’t drag things out like we did with Barrett. If the writings on the walls then fuck him off early.

then - approach Shane Flanagan/Shaun Wane/Billy Slater/Michael Maguire/Geoff Toovey. Proven coaches.

if indeed Ciraldo is a flop then Gus should be sacked also. Spends too much time on Twitter big noting
Toovey and Slater proven coaches?right

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One things for certain if he can’t coach we’re total fugged

Bulldogdoove

Waterboy
Reaction score
hey,

Just finished watching his first couple of interviews for us and fuck me is this Barrett 2.0 or what?

I hope I’m wrong but it’s pretty clear to see he’s bamboozled everyone along the way with his silver tongue and his clean shaven good looks.
Again, hope I’m wrong but his pathway to this deal Is eerily similar to that of Barrett the fraud. Ciraldo is the apparently the genius behind panthers defence just like Barrett was the guru behind panthers attack ha ha ha!

hope I’m wrong but I am very concerned. We still don’t know if he can actually fucking coach!!!!
Mate, hope I’m wrong… but I reckon the guys on the kennel might give it to you for this post…… aw fek, sorry bud Think they already have.

We are all the same mate, want the best for the club and desperately want to see September football again.

B-Town Lad

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mate, hope I’m wrong… but I reckon the guys on the kennel might give it to you for this post…… aw fek, sorry bud Think they already have.

We are all the same mate, want the best for the club and desperately want to see September football again.
hi mate. Fuck em. Just my opinion which everyone entitled too

btw if u haven’t noticed commandment #1 of this forum is thou shalt not question or criticise the almighty Gus Gould ha ha ha what a joke

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus signs a coach for 5 years and you expect him to be sacked after 12 weeks :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

FMD, it's going to be a long offseason
Yep bit early to write him off ha
hi mate. Fuck em. Just my opinion which everyone entitled too

btw if u haven’t noticed commandment #1 of this forum is thou shalt not question or criticise the almighty Gus Gould ha ha ha what a joke
Agree the lovefest for Gould is hard to take. Good luck to him and hopefully he delivers but he is being paid a shiteload of money to do a job and he either performs or fekks off.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Not true at all.
I was only 50/50 when Gus was appointed given we all know his football smarts and track record but we also know he’s struggled to stay in his lane in the past. But he got the job and he has a big job that won’t show major results in the short term - and anyone paying attention knows that. It’s not about praise or lack of for him, but about giving him the time he needs to deliver.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
hey,

Just finished watching his first couple of interviews for us and fuck me is this Barrett 2.0 or what?

I hope I’m wrong but it’s pretty clear to see he’s bamboozled everyone along the way with his silver tongue and his clean shaven good looks.
Again, hope I’m wrong but his pathway to this deal Is eerily similar to that of Barrett the fraud. Ciraldo is the apparently the genius behind panthers defence just like Barrett was the guru behind panthers attack ha ha ha!

hope I’m wrong but I am very concerned. We still don’t know if he can actually fucking coach!!!!
We haven't played a game under his coaching yet. It's a bit too early to be criticising him on an opinion of how he talks to the media. It's how he talks to the players, and what impact that has, which matters to me.

I'll wait until we've had a few games under our belt before I make any comments on Ciraldo as coach.

Don't expect miracles for a few months of the 2023 season. There is a lot of unlearning to be done before Ciraldo puts his stamp on the team.