Rumour Barrett Gone

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Gus didn't allow Barrett in the dressing room. Gus spoke with the players privately after the game, Thats why Jackson didn't go to the press conference. Based on that I think Barrett will be sacked on Tuesday. I won't be surprised if Shane Flannagan is appointed by round 10.
I want to believe this so bad!

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We all know he’s gone. But when does Gus pull the trigger? Does he still think we can salvage something out of this season?

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Old mate Isaac can’t help it, he is hearing things..

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I hate to break it to everyone but Trent barret wouldn’t even be able to coach my sons u10 greenacre tigers team

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
This is the dumbest things I’ve ever read. No GM is going to “not allow” a coach in the sheds after a game. That would be the most unprofessional thing he could do. Anyone who believes this is gullible AF
Gullible or just dumb af

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Answer is easy play Vaughn and Thompson at least 55 min. Play JJ and JMK at most 55 min and we would win more games.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
if barrett wasn't allowed in the rooms after the game, the media would have been all over it, and saying he was done, as there has been no mention of this, I take it as fake news

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My nephew went to some kind of party last Friday and he met a mate of Schoup's. One thing led to another and they got to talking about the Dogs. Now I'm not one for gossip and hear say but during the coversation it was mentioned that Barrett would rather drink beers with the boys and pal around instead of making them run laps. Aparently two lapse of Belmore oval after training is enough then it's a race to the local pub. It was also devulged by Schoups mate that when it is mentioned that Barrett is a good coach always take it with a grain of salt.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My nephew went to some kind of party last Friday and he met a mate of Schoup's. One thing led to another and they got to talking about the Dogs. Now I'm not one for gossip and hear say but during the coversation it was mentioned that Barrett would rather drink beers with the boys and pal around instead of making them run laps. Aparently two lapse of Belmore oval is enough then it's a race to the local pub. It was also devulged by Schoups mate that when it is mentioned that Barrett is a good coach always take it with a grain of salt.
Fuck me...I hope this isn't true.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
My nephew went to some kind of party last Friday and he met a mate of Schoup's. One thing led to another and they got to talking about the Dogs. Now I'm not one for gossip and hear say but during the coversation it was mentioned that Barrett would rather drink beers with the boys and pal around instead of making them run laps. Aparently two lapse of Belmore oval is enough then it's a race to the local pub. It was also devulged by Schoups mate that when it is mentioned that Barrett is a good coach always take it with a grain of salt.
I believe he is probably too soft at times that is seemingly obvious but 2 laps then to the pub is ridiculous. He must be DUI on the regular because he has the long drive back down the south coast each day.

grunta

= dOgGyStYlE =
Reaction score
I got some more info today that aligns with OP.
I thought he was full of it but fork what I heard today, sorry to say @Isaac appears correct.
Barrett loses next week he is out.
How reliable/legit is your source mate? So your source said that Barrett is 100% gone next week?

Funny because Gus tweeted publicly today that these kind of rumours were ridiculous! I think Gus's words have a bit more truth to them than your source mate... I hope what you've heard comes to fruition but seems very unlikely