Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Atletico lost their third league game in a row today, currently sitting 5th in the league and could be there for the taking by the time we face them.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When’s our next game after all this covid shit fight lads ?

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
I dug around to find the original source of the rumour, and it started with El Nacional, a South American gossip paper essentially, which was then picked up by the The Mirror which is the UKs worst paper. Dreadful sources.
Relax Colombo aka Moulder aka CSI Horatio

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
spewing man we had some good times over the last few weeks and next few weeks
It's not just us though, there's a bunch of PL teams that are pushing for every round to be delayed until after Jan 7th

There's now some evidence appearing that Omicron is not as mild as first thought, so given the situation in the UK it's possible they postpone for a while.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A story broke a few days ago regarding United being the only series bidder for Haaland so far. Now the news circulating is that Rangnick had a call with Alfie Haaland.

We do know Erling would be open to moving to United regardless of his ties to Leeds or City. He had agreed to come to us from Salzburg and the deal only collapsed after we refused to include a release clause in the contract.

Whilst i'm expecting him to end up at Madrid, or for Barca to miraculously end up with a load of cash and sign Haaland to ignite the next great rivalry between Mbappe and Haaland in Spain, I do think we have a chance.