Round 3 Bulldogs V Broncos - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only reason we ain’t 18-24 points behind is because broncos are just as shit as us. Seriously what a bad game I’m calling it we won’t win a game this year

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was really looking forward to the game but we look lost which is frustrating.
Hopefully Trent can get them to forget the first half and get them concentrating on the basics. Play for field position and finishing off our sets better. I dont think we need flash to beat Broncos.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Avo shouldn't be anywhere near FG
Rooster made Flanno look better than he is
Our forwards are fkn backwards
I'll wait on Flanno until our pack is better, but fucks he's been ordinary... Last 2 weeks, how'd he go from 3 try assists in R1 to the wayward shit today

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s got to be hops last week, to slow for a backline, no strength, no go forward, no energy, no strike power
I think Father Time has passed him by mate, Farnworth absolutely carving him up - every time I see the ball going left from the Broncos, I reach for the Valium...

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Do these ***** know what straight is
Spot on.

Everything we do goes diagonally or sideways. Cotric and Meaney going straight look good. Forwards better, Flanno going backward, his kicking game has been appalling and I can’t help thinking that’s what he’s been told to do.
One out running, inside ball ...kick...yawn.

Trent the team play like your personality...relaxed...Fark me.