Round 2 Bulldogs V Panthers - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Will Corey Parker piss off.. And yes I’m showing you no respect..because you suck as a commentator!

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Tbh our biggest problem today is that our halves aren't playing wet weather footy.. there was several opportunities to to kick early and turn the Panthers around and they weren't taken, also a few waisted opportunities in the attacking zone .. not making a team defend a kick in this weather is a cardinal sin..
Pretty hard to play off the back of that pack bro

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Hoppa's lateral movement in defence at centre is no good. Time to move him 2nd row as he makes the most run meters in the team.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ll fuckin spew if avo plays next week what a fuckin passenger piss weak ****

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Anyone blaming the refs for this is kidding themselves we are so off the pace in so many areas but it’s not really a surprise given the weaknesses in the roster.
blaming the refs is the easiest cop out, how about analysing why we don't get set restarts why we don't cause teams to fatigue and make desperate tackles or become ill disciplined

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Barrett = fixed attack... yeh lol still the same Hasler shit. How fucking ingrained is it?! Fuck me

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Only thing Averillo does in fucking ages and it's a dumb **** play at a ball he didn't have to touch