Michael Lichaa DV charge and current Bulldog not of interest to Police.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
40 pages of experts but NO ONE knows exactly what happened.
Give Lichaa his house back and kick out the chick
We do but morons and fairytale Elliot fans don’t want to hear it.
In the space of 12 hours it’s gone from just “kissing” to an “intimate act”.

read between the lines bob dog you’re usually more switched on

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Dogs probably could sack Elliott but the problem is it's not clear cut enough when you have to argue your case over dismissal it can be a flip of the coin once the lawyers are involved. The last thing we need is a drawn out legal case that we could possibly lose.
His lawyer is sam Saadat
One of my close friends
They fear the dogs want to punt him so will do everything they can to deny any wrong doing

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Obviously only 3 people really know the whole truth about what happened. But some of the reports got me thinking more about Elliotts potential role in this and how it relates to his character. Now this is all speculation and filling in some blanks, but it’s been reported Lichaa and his Mrs had an argument about him potentially cheating. He storms off and goes to bed. Now maybe it’s a ‘revenge’ act on her behalf but does Elliott sit and wait like a snake in the grass and confirm her suspicions and then offer to help her square the ledger? Does he first rat out a mate by confirming he cheated? and then dog that same mate by getting in with his Mrs? If this is the case, and I were a team mate I wouldn’t be able to look the bloke in the eye again.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The sad reality is a lot of those education and information session held for the players on various issues are only for show and to make it look like they are doing the right thing.
So would you prefer they did nothing? Unfortunately in the world these days common sense has been thrown out the window and if a club or company doesn’t document the training or educate their workers then they leave themselves wide open because people don’t want to be accountable for their own actions no matter how stupid they are.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So would you prefer they did nothing? Unfortunately in the world these days common sense has been thrown out the window and if a club or company doesn’t document the training or educate their workers then they leave themselves wide open because people don’t want to be accountable for their own actions no matter how stupid they are.
I think Spoonman is saying the club should take it seriously, and actually use/implement what they learn, and not just do it to comply with the rules

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'd much rather go down the release and get a player in return path over sacking him out right. It might take a longer to get it done but it's better then a potential legal battle.

Last edited:

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As far as I'm concerned, it is a personal matter and the club hasn't been brought into disrepute because it was his personal choice in his own time and questions his own morals, not that of the club. Absolutely shits me with guys like Buzz and The Mole who decide to attack the Bulldogs culture because of incidents that reflected poorly on the club almost 20 years ago... the place has changed!!!

That being said, we do have an influx of edge forwards/locks and Elliott is on decent coin. If for the good of the playing group is for him to be elsewhere, I think the Dragons would take Elliott in a heartbeat and pay the full freight. No De Bellin, No McInness, they're crying out for someone with a bit of experience in that position. Would also give us the ability to develop Doorey and Topine for 2022 and free up cap space to go after a couple signings in the forwards for next year such as bringing back Finucane (unlikely), Hudson Young, Nathan Brown (good relationship with Cotric), Dunamis Lui.

All I'm saying is we shouldn't sack him but if I was Warburton, you need to assess the impact on the playing group and work out if it is best for all parties to part ways.
Good point about the Dragons. I'm not sure if they have the cap space to pay his full freight for this year but I'd be happy to pay some of his contract (this year only) to piss him off.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know for a fact the younger players can’t stand him and shy away from him as much as possible.

he tries to impress them with stupid antics but they laugh at him not with him

And church goer hoppa surely wouldn’t approve
Do you know why they don't like him?

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I see only one solution for the Bulldogs going forward. Elliot must be sacked and we resign Lichaa to take his rightful place as our starting 9.
Michael is a woman basher though is that better then a fornicator?

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Michael is a woman basher though is that better then a fornicator?
Is that proven is it
Fcuk I hate lichaa more than the average bloke but to call him a women basher off the bat is too good
Lol Adam Elliot is innocent but lichaa is guilty already
What a hypocrite you are

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Get the players to take a vote. If majority don't want to play with him then his position is untenable and he should be asked to leave or find another club to transfer.

Longtimedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I hear ya, my ex missus cheated with a friend. It destroyed our relationship, our families and even our friends circle. Worst part was we had two children together who were only a toddler and a baby at the time. I really despise cheating and cheaters!! It's a cun+ act.
Feel your pain mate. Hope things turned out all right for you.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
ohh the drama ..these are the days of our kennel..45 pages and counting...FMD
DV is very bad so lichaa is clearly the no 1 **** in all this..as for the infidelity it happens hundreds of times per day and they were pissed, they could have even had a foursome before how would we know? unfair bump but play on is what will happen imo.
I neither like nor dislike Elliott he is just another dopey fucker who plays NRL and earns the big bucks and whilst this is far from ideal it's hardly the end of the world/going to trash our season like some drama seekers are suggesting.
Sacking him will create a far bigger shitstorm i reckon, maybe he has to front the playing group and suck up to them get their forgiveness then hopefully they all move on, the season starts in 4 weeks!

J_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
His lawyer is sam Saadat
One of my close friends
They fear the dogs want to punt him so will do everything they can to deny any wrong doing
Who's lawyer ? Lichaa

Why would they care what happens to Adam