Michael Lichaa DV charge and current Bulldog not of interest to Police.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol elliott can't get sacked for whats been reported or even he flicked her bean. only thing that would get him sacked would be if it wasnt consensual
Might not get sacked but the respect from the rest of his team mates would be at a significant low and that will affect our team as a whole. Obviously it's not up to us fans but if it was up to me Elliot can fuck right off!
We have had one of the most positive off seasons in years and this idiot has ruined it, Adam idiot can't obviously handle his alcohol so stop drinking

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know if we can legally sack him but we can make it hard for him. Tell him the playing group don't trust you anymore and don't want you at the club so we want you to find another club. If he says no tell him he won't be playing FG at the Bulldogs again. Eventually he'll get the message and request a release

Hopefully we can legally sack him though to make it quicker and easier.
I agree with this, this will have a big effect on the team as a whole so he needs to piss off go play for someone else idiot

J_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I get all that!

I just mean from the point of view that alot of the playing group are still friends with him, and if they cant get over it he will need to go
There only a few players at the club that are mates with him
Hoppa
Jacko
And I don't think I've ever seen them hang out

All the other boys have moved on

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
to be honest i was waiting for something Bulldogs related to pop out of the aether to try to derail our season before it begins.

Fk Elliot needs to move in with some of the senior boys. he probably thinks he senior but he acts like a kid from Matts.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Elliot must have one hell of a personality.

No homo but Lichaa destroys Elliot in the looks department.

Also maybe cos Elliot is a NRL player with a contract and Lichaa is a bum she has moved on?

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I strongly recommend that the management would not involve the players in decision making on this issue.
Previous management have done something similar, they consulted the players three times before re-signing Hasler and every time the players shouldered the blame of failure...
We are still paying the penalty for that !!!

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I strongly recommend that the management would not involve the players in decision making on this issue.
Previous management have done something similar, they consulted the players three times before re-signing Hasler and every time the players shouldered the blame of failure...
We are still paying the penalty for that !!!
Yeah but this situation is different. If the players don't trust him and don't want him in the team then management needs to be aware of that - and they need to try and get rid of him - even if they want to keep him because it will have a negative impact on the team.

If the players don't care, and management doesn't care, then we move on

Players shouldn't necessarily be consulted on the coach but when it concerns the conduct of a player they absolutely need to be consulted because it can affect the harmony of the team

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahaha...Elliott pushed for a new contract and more money. Looks like a hefty fine is going to erase a few of those $$$ this year.

He deserves whatever he cops from the club and i wouldn't care if he gets sacked and sent to Penrith so we get Burton.

I said it earlier, while he has not broken any laws he has broken the players code of conduct the club expects all players to adhere to. He was out on the piss and based on being in full training which heavy drinking sessions would be prohibited he has broken that code. He has caused disrepute against the club and now the club has to deal with the mud that sticks. This guy is a genuine wanker who thinks his shit don't stink and who put himself in front of the cameras last year as one of our leaders to boost his popularity while he was negotiating his contract. hahahaha!!!!! What a fraud this guy is.

Absolutely f*kn over the bullshit players put our club into. I don't care who it is, respect for our club by the players is paramount and this tosser has proven on more than one occasion he has no respect for the club, his best mate, his best mates kids AND his own partner AND his new born child.

IS THIS WHO WE WANT AT OUR CLUB WHICH IS TRYING TO REBUILD ON AND OFF THE FIELD????

J_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think this will blow over tbh , It's a shame to say but it's part of the footy culture most of them are grubs and these things tend to happen a lot.
I'm sure Adam will.address the playing group hang his head in shame and get on with it and the rest of the team will most likely forgive him.

As for the team I don't think there are many players left that actually played with lichaa so I think it will effect Adams personal friends more. Surely he will give himself a booze ban

Last edited:

Longtimedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Having been a victim of a work colleague and my ex wife. I can inform you that these incidents destroy families. Adam has had enough chances and has to bear the consequences of his actions. He can’t be trusted and should be moved on as soon as possible. There is no excuse for this behaviour.

J_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hahaha...Elliott pushed for a new contract and more money. Looks like a hefty fine is going to erase a few of those $$$ this year.

He deserves whatever he cops from the club and i wouldn't care if he gets sacked and sent to Penrith so we get Burton.

I said it earlier, while he has not broken any laws he has broken the players code of conduct the club expects all players to adhere to. He was out on the piss and based on being in full training which heavy drinking sessions would be prohibited he has broken that code. He has caused disrepute against the club and now the club has to deal with the mud that sticks. This guy is a genuine wanker who thinks his shit don't stink and who put himself in front of the cameras last year as one of our leaders to boost his popularity while he was negotiating his contract. hahahaha!!!!! What a fraud this guy is.

Absolutely f*kn over the bullshit players put our club into. I don't care who it is, respect for our club by the players is paramount and this tosser has proven on more than one occasion he has no respect for the club, his best mate, his best mates kids AND his own partner AND his new born child.

IS THIS WHO WE WANT AT OUR CLUB WHICH IS TRYING TO REBUILD ON AND OFF THE FIELD????
I don't see what grounds the club can sack him. He's entitled to drink as much as he likes on the weekend as long as he turns.up to training through the week and performs.

Sleeping with a mates Mrs is.not breaking the players code of conduct with the club. How many young footballers fuck girls who have partners?

Police.said He's not a person of interest and most likely the Nrl integrity unit will not hand down any punishment.

The only thing I think the club can do is make him.earn his spot on the team again

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nek Minut, Canterbury's Board are so disappointed with this incident they rip up Elliot's contract, re-instate Lichaa and promote him to Captain on a 5 year back ended deal making Michael the million $ hooker we were all chasing...:o
Only if he was an ex sea eagle & des was still in charge!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We've sure had our fair share of sex scandals over the years..

From Haumono running off mid season with the Pleasure Machine, to Braith/Shifty, Ben Harris' huge drop in form and leaving for England due to his wife cheating, Coffs allegations, Mad Monday, Okunbur/CHN and now Elliott/Lichaa..

Plenty of other clubs have had similar scandals too over the years but it would be nice to get through one off season without any incidents. The club has done remarkably well to get us headed in the right direction on and off the field and now instead all we'll hear about for a while is this bullshit when we should be talking about the team.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Having been a victim of a work colleague and my ex wife. I can inform you that these incidents destroy families. Adam has had enough chances and has to bear the consequences of his actions. He can’t be trusted and should be moved on as soon as possible. There is no excuse for this behaviour.
I hear ya, my ex missus cheated with a friend. It destroyed our relationship, our families and even our friends circle. Worst part was we had two children together who were only a toddler and a baby at the time. I really despise cheating and cheaters!! It's a cun+ act.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't see what grounds the club can sack him. He's entitled to drink as much as he likes on the weekend as long as he turns.up to training through the week and performs.

Sleeping with a mates Mrs is.not breaking the players code of conduct with the club. How many young footballers fuck girls who have partners?

Police.said He's not a person of interest and most likely the Nrl integrity unit will not hand down any punishment.

The only thing I think the club can do is make him.earn his spot on the team again
Bringing the club into disrepute would be breaching the code of conduct as it could be argued this incident might potentially cost the club sponsors, memberships etc...

Considering it's not his first incident with his previous Mad Monday behaviour and the shitstorm that created, then they'll be less likely to be lenient with him.

As others have pointed out, he was also getting shitfaced while rehabbing from injury which breaks team rules. Factor everything in and I'd think they'd have grounds to sack him if they wanted to. Whether they do or not is another matter.