Michael Lichaa DV charge and current Bulldog not of interest to Police.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Adam Idiot has once again changed the vibe of the club for the worse and put sponsorships and potential signings at risk.

Regardless of thoughts on morality or his very limited influence on the field he should be moved on

Last edited:

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If the playing group doesn't have a problem with Elliot than that's a problem in itself!
I agree...
Management has to act on this and show the leadership that is absolutely required.
1 Most importantly they have the responsibility to protect the club from this drama
2 They have the responsibility of making sure the fall out is at a minimal to all involved
3 Elliott has been caught 3 times with his pants down, what excuse will we have for his fourth time ?
4 If we sweep this under the carpet, the whole family club concept is dead forever if it's not already dead !

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah i spent enough time around them playing to realize i wouldn't want any daughter of mine near them.
In saying that over the years i had a number of interactions with many players who were on hols & having a few.
Some were tossers, some were obvious grubs, some were posers, but a number were good blokes.
One who always stood out to me was Bobcat. I may not run into him for a year or 2 & he didn't remember my name, however he certainly recognized me & would come for a chat. Despite obviously having had a few he was always polite, respectful, courteous & funny, just a top bloke!
Its a shame we don't have more in our club with the same character that he had!
He lead by example on the field & off..........am i gushing.....just reread this & think i have a man crush?!?!? :tearsofjoy:
Why dont u just kiss him in the driveway man geez
ultra man crush

but i had one of bob cat too haha

such a good bloke

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven’t been paying attention to the news on what’s been happening with the Elliot situation can someone please confirm that it’s true or is it just a rumour

ElMagic92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I haven’t been paying attention to the news on what’s been happening with the Elliot situation can someone please confirm that it’s true or is it just a rumour
It’s all true mate

jshellshear

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I agree...
Management has to act on this and show the leadership that is absolutely required.
1 Most importantly they have the responsibility to protect the club from this drama
2 They have the responsibility of making sure the fall out is at a minimal to all involved
3 Elliott has been caught 3 times with his pants down, what excuse will we have for his fourth time ?
4 If we sweep this under the carpet, the whole family club concept is dead forever if it's not already dead !
Isn't this the second time for Elliot? Did I miss something last year?

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Elliott does need to pull his head in. He has been the source of headlines far to often for matters not relating to his footy . Such a shame as he is a tireless worker for the community and a great player but he is in danger of having his legacy linked to off field events. Hopefully he turns it around.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isn't this the second time for Elliot? Did I miss something last year?
The helicopter incident in the hotel (swinging his dick around like a helicopter....which for some reason he was doing in front of his mates....and they recorded it), the Mad Monday incident and this is now the 3rd incident.

Whenever he gets on the grog his dick always seems to make a special appearance

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My too cents If I was a teammate which I obv are not I would go up to him tell him he is a shit **** and stay away from him but at the end of the day If his footy is doing all the talking I would still go to war with him he has no choice now but to let his footy do the talking that’s the only way he would get his respect back and truly in his heart believe what he did was a mistake other then that he is someone who could get easily dropped

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I could see Southpark making an ep base on this. At the end he has a punch up with his own dick.
Love it...just as long as our club doesn't feature.......put him in a pony jersey or some other similar rag!

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His lawyer said he didn’t hit anyone which I’m guessing means he never hit the female
his lawyer would say something like this but what a load of shit didn't hit anyone lol yeah right

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe Lichaa is jealous because he wants to Fu*k Elliott but his missus got in there first...