Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm sure you're fully aware of the hypocrisy of criticising people for automatically jumping to "racist" tag while you are also automatically jumping to the racist tag.

Scratch that. I don't think you will see the hypocrisy in it because you believe you are right. Just like how the people who tag you "racist" believe they are right.

It's all a matter of perspective.
I do see it,
Its the reason i pushed that agenda.
It was a bit of tit for tatt.

Those people, are quick to accuse others of those terms and more just for having oposing views.

I just played by those same rules.

Kinda like how you are quick to wrongfully accuse people of a false phobia just because they may have a differing opinion than you on a topic.

Can you see it.

Honest question.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
By definition of the word.
But to be honest,
I think you just like labelling people who have differant views than yourself.

And by definition of the word, you are wrong mate.

If someone had issue with gay marrage causing a mass spread of homosexuality, thats not a phobia, it could just be a general concern
I dont recall anyone saying that either.

Im not discussing with you the right of gay marrage.

A marrage is just a union between 2 people.

Everyone deserves that right and the country voted accordingly.

But i dont think everyone who may have voted no have a phobia.
Misguided opinions sure, but to call them homophobe is a bit much.
This is from Encyclopaedia Britannica:

Homophobia, culturally produced fear of or prejudice against homosexuals that sometimes manifests itself in legal restrictions or, in extreme cases, bullying or even violence against homosexuals (sometimes called “gay bashing”)

This is the dictionary definition of homophobia:

dislike of or prejudice against gay people

So no. It's not my definition that you're saying is wrong. You are saying that the dictionary definition is wrong

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I do see it,
Its the reason i pushed that agenda.
It was a bit of tit for tatt.

Those people, are quick to accuse others of those terms and more just for having oposing views.

I just played by those same rules.

Kinda like how you are quick to wrongfully accuse people of a false phobia just because they may have a differing opinion than you on a topic.

Can you see it.

Honest question.
You accused me and the Kennel of Racism. I didn't accuse you of racism.

My comments on Homophobia were entirely based on the literal definition of homophobia.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Other dictionaries...

Merriam Webster:

irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or gay people

Dictionary.com:

an aversion or hostility to, disdain for, or fear of gay sexual orientation or gay people.

Cambridge:

Fear or dislike of homosexuals

Now there could be a basis where someone doesn't meet those definitions but is still against gay marriage, but I can't see it and no one has yet been able to tell me of a stance against gay marriage that doesn't match those definitions.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You accused me and the Kennel of Racism. I didn't accuse you of racism.

My comments on Homophobia were entirely based on the literal definition of homophobia.
No, its your take on the definition.
There are people who have strong beliefs no matter how misguided that may be.

Doesnt mean they have a fear of gay people.

And yes, you always degend anyone on any argument when they are sticking the boot into white people.

And you condone racist remarks like redneck to be used on here in a degrading manor without concequence.

Im sure if a white person used a racist term to a poc on here, all hell would break out.

Double standards mate.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Did you watch the video?
Yes. I can also show you a video from 2013 with Bill Gates predicting it. There's also a podcast from November 2019 that simulated a pandemic. The WHO even stated multiple times that a pandemic was coming and countries needed to prepare.

You know why?

SSARS, Ebola, Influenza. These have all reached pandemic levels and in each case we got lucky. It was only a matter of time until our luck would run out.

This isn't evidence of conspiracy. It's evidence that the experts know what they're talking about and we should have listened when they told us to prepare.

It's the same as the climate experts telling us that climate change is going to be a problem and we have to prepare. Just like the pandemic warning, we're ignoring the experts.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
No, its your take on the definition.
There are people who have strong beliefs no matter how misguided that may be.

Doesnt mean they have a fear of gay people.

And yes, you always degend anyone on any argument when they are sticking the boot into white people.

And you condone racist remarks like redneck to be used on here in a degrading manor without concequence.

Im sure if a white person used a racist term to a poc on here, all hell would break out.

Double standards mate.
If you think I'm supporting racism against white people then you're a fucking moron.

As I said. I could be wrong about the homophobia thing but you have to point out where I'm wrong.

If you're saying I'm racist against white people then you can fuck off.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If you think I'm supporting racism against white people then you're a fucking moron.

As I said. I could be wrong about the homophobia thing but you have to point out where I'm wrong.

I beg your pardon?
We are having a discussion.
I am saying you condoned it by allowing captain to call natboy a redneck without concequence.
You also defended him on every occasion.

Dont call me a moron just because you disagree with my pov.

Thats very childish mate. And as a mod, you should be setting a better example.

Now put your adult pants on and try discussing with me without the childish insults please.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Im happy to discuss this.
First of all, why did you bring this up.

And how do you connect a no vote on gay marrage as someone being a homophobe.

Fisrt of all do you know what a homophobe is.

Its made up of 2 words.
Homo, short for homosexual.
Phobe, being short for phobia

A homophobe is someone who has a phobia for homosexual people.

The decision to vote yes or no was actually a complicated thing for many people to get their head around.

I cant see how that attributes them to a phobia.

Sounds like another example of false acusation of a persons charactor if thats what you think of someone who shares a differant view than you on that topic.
It’s a funny point. Why can’t someone be against gay marriage without being called a homophobe. It’s the way the world worked for years, yet now at a drop of a hat we have to accept certain beliefs. Life doesn’t work that way...

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s a funny point. Why can’t someone be against gay marriage without being called a homophobe. It’s the way the world worked for years, yet now at a drop of a hat we have to accept certain beliefs. Life doesn’t work that way...
You cant thats the thing.
People are learning and evolving their opinions all the time.

To accuss someone of being a homophobe for voting no on gay marrage is a huge stretch.

I just see it as a typical example of a simple minded person trying to bring someone down with an insult because of a differing pov.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

If you think its ok to call a white person a redneck then you can fuck off.

Use this oportunity to right the wrong.

Admitt its racist.
And do somthing about the racist remarks.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You cant thats the thing.
People are learning and evolving their opinions all the time.

To accuss someone of being a homophobe for voting no on gay marrage is a huge stretch.

I just see it as a typical example of a simple minded person trying to bring someone down with an insult because of a differing pov.
Point is who cares if someone is against gay marriage, that’s there right simple. No one can change there opinion nor should they. How the notion that someone who is opposed to gay marriage is gay is the funniest thing ever. It’s like saying u hate Parra that much u secretly support them. Pls..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I beg your pardon?
We are having a discussion.
I am saying you condoned it by allowing captain to call natboy a redneck without concequence.
You also defended him on every occasion.

Dont call me a moron just because you disagree with my pov.

Thats very childish mate. And as a mod, you should be setting a better example.

Now put your adult pants on and try discussing with me without the childish insults please.
I'm not speaking as a mod. I'm speaking as myself. It wasn't a discussion. You accused me of supporting anti-white racism which I take as highly offensive considering the work I do to combat racism for all people.

You got offended by the redneck remark. I pointed out that I didn't think the term was racist but also pointed out that Jackson stopped using the term after you said you were offended.

When Natboy reminded me I went back and deleted the offence. If you find it offensive then it is. Pure and simple. Yet after doing that you're still accusing me of racism. If you're going to call me racist then I have no time for you.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I should also point out that it wasn't just me. You accused the whole kennel of being racist. When I called you out on it, you doubled down. Then act like we're having a "discussion"

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'm not speaking as a mod. I'm speaking as myself. It wasn't a discussion. You accused me of supporting anti-white racism which I take as highly offensive considering the work I do to combat racism for all people.

You got offended by the redneck remark. I pointed out that I didn't think the term was racist but also pointed out that Jackson stopped using the term after you said you were offended.

When Natboy reminded me I went back and deleted the offence. If you find it offensive then it is. Pure and simple. Yet after doing that you're still accusing me of racism. If you're going to call me racist then I have no time for you.
So it’s ok to make a racist remark just as long as you stop using it when someone is offended by it?

Status
Not open for further replies.