Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
This is an interesting proposal - a quarantine facility at Wellcamp Airport west of Brisbane (close to Toowoomba).
Not sure if intended for QLD arrivals only or national, but could possibly solve/help with some current issues including what we saw in WA yesterday - a hotel worker becoming infected:
Scomo said no to Anna I believe :grinning:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Hmmm, direct.
Wonder why they said no. Cost?
Maybe Canberra thinks if we’re close enough to vaccines it’s no longer necessary.
What to do with it post C-19. Wagner’s problem.
I’d believe the Wagners are capable of what they proposed. They built the actual airport in record time and run it profitably too so they have good form.
Probably a better way for Canberra to spend $2m over an app that did nothing.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
A bit more in this article....and....surprisingly contradicts parts of the other article.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We done with the race wars?

Every race are c***s. Humans are c***s.

Take away all dividing issues and c***s will divide and fight over day and night.

PS night is the best, fuck all dayist pricks!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We done with the race wars?

Every race are c***s. Humans are c***s.

Take away all dividing issues and c***s will divide and fight over day and night.

PS night is the best, fuck all dayist pricks!
Must be something highly amusing? about a Bulldog Supporter site arguing about white people feeling insulted lol :/

As if we didn't have enough to worry about with the press we get! Hahaha.

My mothers love for the Bulldogs being snickered at at her memorial service at the nursing home affects me more.

We will unite and we won't be treated like laughing stocks soon.

That's all we need to get triggered about on here. The rest is just stupid personal issues.

I hate night time.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If you think someone is being racist, report it. If you think the Kennel is anti-white, then you're clueless but feel free to report anything you see as anti-white or racist in anyway.

I come on to these forums to chat with people. I'm tired of people saying, "you're a moderator, you're not allowed an opinion"

Fuck that. I'm here to speak my mind. My opinions are in no way representative of the moderation team. I'm just speaking my own mind as I always have.

I say that again. These are my own opinions. If you don't like my opinions, that's fine. Either debate with me or don't. Don't jump to blaming all moderators for my own opinion. Don't jump to "the kennel is anti-white" bullshit. If you have a problem with the way the Kennel is run then report it. If you have a problem with my moderation then report it. If you have a problem with me then talk to me. Don't pull the whole forum into it.
You just keep on defending your little party of anti white racist clan.

No point reporting anything.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Seriously, you're going to start with this shit too? After you told me that I hate australia and leave it
I never told you to leave Australia.
Stop exposing yourself as a liar.

Never call me a redneck ever again.
Its fucking racist.
Fact.
Not for discussion.
And you knew that already.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
. But being against gay marriage is homophobic pure and simple.

At least that's my view. If anyone can provide a non-homophobic reason for being against gay marriage then I'm more than happy to hear it.
Im happy to discuss this.
First of all, why did you bring this up.

And how do you connect a no vote on gay marrage as someone being a homophobe.

Fisrt of all do you know what a homophobe is.

Its made up of 2 words.
Homo, short for homosexual.
Phobe, being short for phobia

A homophobe is someone who has a phobia for homosexual people.

The decision to vote yes or no was actually a complicated thing for many people to get their head around.

I cant see how that attributes them to a phobia.

Sounds like another example of false acusation of a persons charactor if thats what you think of someone who shares a differant view than you on that topic.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Im happy to discuss this.
First of all, why did you bring this up.

And how do you connect a no vote on gay marrage as someone being a homophobe.

Fisrt of all do you know what a homophobe is.

Its made up of 2 words.
Homo, short for homosexual.
Phobe, being short for phobia

A homophobe is someone who has a phobia for homosexual people.

The decision to vote yes or no was actually a complicated thing for many people to get their head around.

I cant see how that attributes them to a phobia.

Sounds like another example of false acusation of a persons charactor if thats what you think of someone who shares a differant view than you on that topic.
Homophobia is more than just a fear of homosexuals. It can be a fear that homosexuality will spread. A fear that homosexuality will become acceptable.

It can be very complicated but in the end it comes back to the same thing. Not wanting homosexuals to get married even if it causes no problem for anyone.

Some will argue religion, or more aptly, Christian or. Islam, but religion never had a monopoly on marriage. It existed in many different cultures with different religions or no religion at all.

This is why I said that I could be wrong, but I would need to hear a non-homophobic reason to vote against gay marriage. "it's complicated" isn't a reason.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You do the same mate
I'm sure you're fully aware of the hypocrisy of criticising people for automatically jumping to "racist" tag while you are also automatically jumping to the racist tag.

Scratch that. I don't think you will see the hypocrisy in it because you believe you are right. Just like how the people who tag you "racist" believe they are right.

It's all a matter of perspective.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Homophobia is more than just a fear of homosexuals. It can be a fear that homosexuality will spread. A fear that homosexuality will become acceptable.

It can be very complicated but in the end it comes back to the same thing. Not wanting homosexuals to get married even if it causes no problem for anyone.

Some will argue religion, or more aptly, Christian or. Islam, but religion never had a monopoly on marriage. It existed in many different cultures with different religions or no religion at all.

This is why I said that I could be wrong, but I would need to hear a non-homophobic reason to vote against gay marriage. "it's complicated" isn't a reason.
By definition of the word.
But to be honest,
I think you just like labelling people who have differant views than yourself.

And by definition of the word, you are wrong mate.

If someone had issue with gay marrage causing a mass spread of homosexuality, thats not a phobia, it could just be a general concern
I dont recall anyone saying that either.

Im not discussing with you the right of gay marrage.

A marrage is just a union between 2 people.

Everyone deserves that right and the country voted accordingly.

But i dont think everyone who may have voted no have a phobia.
Misguided opinions sure, but to call them homophobe is a bit much.

Status
Not open for further replies.