Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
No more cash! More Online shopping!
Yes!! I’ve had Apple Pay and not carried a wallet for 5 years - I’d never go back either, tapping with my watch is the ultimate convenience. And online shopping is awesome - I did 90% of my Christmas shopping that way - no crowds, no parking dramas, all delivered to my front door. Oh, but I’m being controlled :tearsofjoy:.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Looks like @AlzzBulldog has found a job. Might reduce the posting of lunatic conspiracy theories at least :-).
Do these same clowns who complain about a vaccine, worry about pain killers when they have an operation or something? And need to get a local.
Stupid me the would deny they are hurt.
" um you have a compound fracture your bones hanging out your leg best get to a hospital "

I'm not like the brainwashed sheep i don't need know hospital look at this obscure post on twitter the government gets information on you"
Yeah they do its called a medical record???
" that's what you sheep are led to believe "
Um your losing a lot of blood do you want an ambulance.
" fake news trump won the election it was rigged your just deflecting "

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes!! I’ve had Apple Pay and not carried a wallet for 5 years - I’d never go back either, tapping with my watch is the ultimate convenience. And online shopping is awesome - I did 90% of my Christmas shopping that way - no crowds, no parking dramas, all delivered to my front door. Oh, but I’m being controlled :tearsofjoy:.
What's the big deal about a cashless society anyway ? I've used cash once in a year ,I reakon it would be amusing no cash how would meth addicts buy drugs it would be hilarious.
And if these STUPID ******* are so fucking worried about being controlled and personal information being bought they wouldn't be using the fucking internet

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
What's the big deal about a cashless society anyway ? I've used cash once in a year ,I reakon it would be amusing no cash how would meth addicts buy drugs it would be hilarious.
And if these STUPID c**** are so fucking worried about being controlled and personal information being bought they wouldn't be using the fucking internet
Guess they like cash due to difficulty of injecting microchips into it? But they go to an ATM to get cash - video surveillance, data trail, duh...
726EBDA2-167C-4808-85AE-A70933012D2F.jpeg

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
St George don't support these NFC pay systems on their debit cards. Therefore St George is against the NWO.

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
The flu doesn't kill anywhere near the amount of people, an imaganry disease, so you're saying it doesn't exist?
You are absolutely full of shit, no 1 covid is a lot worse than the flu if it is so imaginary would you care to give me a logical explanation of why hospitals in Europe and America are at breaking point ? Or is that fake.
15000 kids a day in Africa die from influenza
BULL FUCKING SHIT where did you get that from?
False death numbers you may be half right, russia Iran, China have been servely under reporting the deaths.
I DARE you to link me up information on the claims you have made i bet you can't then will go into the
Sheep brainwash rant as you lunatics usually do
The flu doesn't kill anywhere near the amount of people, an imaganry disease, so you're saying it doesn't exist?
You are absolutely full of shit, no 1 covid is a lot worse than the flu if it is so imaginary would you care to give me a logical explanation of why hospitals in Europe and America are at breaking point ? Or is that fake.
False death numbers you may be half right, russia Iran, China have been servely under reporting the deaths.
I DARE you to link me up information on the claims you have made i bet you can't then will go into the
[/QUOTEl

Hey black face! I’ve been down this road before. I don’t believe your media reports you won’t believe mine... it will never end. So, you go back to not questioning anything and play by the rules of the WHO ( aka one world order) like a good little sheep. And I’ll continue to turn off the television and Facebook and question decisions that will effect future generations and life as we knew it...

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol I believe medical reports ,I believe for the greater good theres a wealth of information out there that backs up a lot of these claims ,providing by drs,nurse's and scientists.
And there it is lol lol lol
You guys are so predictable yet again when ask to back anything up you bring the " sheep" out and make excuses.
Answer me this if I wanted to be as woke as you
Could you provide me a simple link backed by science and factual information?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What are exactly my media reports?
I read various sources and base my information of that,yes I agree tabloid media has so much bullshit in it.
But when they are writing articles based of health professionals it becomes a a bit different

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
America today 300,000 cases 4000 dead
I've read that on various reports give or take a few numbers it seems reasonably accurate considering how poorly the usa are doing ,a lot of health professionals have spoken about how bad the situation is and along with video footage of crowded hospitals and makeshift morgues i tend to believe what drs and nurses are saying is true.
How the fuck is the media controlling that?

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
And if these STUPID c**** are so fucking worried about being controlled and personal information being bought they wouldn't be using the fucking internet
Haha , it’s all so convenient isn’t it!!! Soon you’ll be able to just put a chip in your stupid head and a battery up your ass!!..you won’t even need a phone!!! Lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Could you also admit that the 15,000 children in Africa a day that die from influenza was a possible mistake on your behalf because no where is that even close to being true

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Haha , it’s all so convenient isn’t it!!! Soon you’ll be able to just put a chip in your stupid head and a battery up your ass!!..you won’t even need a phone!!! Lol
Fit bits kind of do that now

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What's the difference between a chip in your computer or phone that's with you 24/7 ?
A dude once put the chip from an opal card in his hand , authorities didn't really like the idea that much

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you turn of the television and shut out the media how do you find out footy scores if you think the media is all lies , I'm sure you can't make it to every dogs game and you would probably have an interest in other scores
How does one so woke check simple things like that when media can't be trusted?

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
Could you also admit that the 15,000 children in Africa a day that die from influenza was a possible mistake on your behalf because no where is that even close to being true
15,000 die a day but not just by influenza. Only partly... mainly poverty
My point in that is this happens every day but nothing is done as it doesn’t effect most people especially the well off. But because covid does they now think it’s important and shit down the whole planet ...
Aren’t all lives important?

Status
Not open for further replies.