Official Bulldogs sign former All Blacks coach Steve Hansen

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
As for $BW fuck bringing him back I’d rather bring back my boy Barba !!!

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
I ain’t gonna pretend to be in the know with RU and if this great news, but the fact Baz is soo proactive just gives a sense of pride in my loins.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Man. So many on here giving Barrett complete credit for bringing Hansen here. It's weird?

No doubt he was the driving force, but the club had to back him. I'm absolutely stoked with the whole set up at the Dogs now. Gotta admit. Loving it.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got to love how proactive Barret is! Build it and they will come they say. Feel like we are building a strong coaching team atm, top players just might want to come here now!
Agreed!
We look more likely now to be an attractive destination for good young footballers to improve themselves.
As opposed to players coming here to get rich with no desire to dig deep.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Guy has incredible pedigree, this is a massive get by the club, it’s hard to believe what is happening at the moment, the vibe is amazing and I’m genuinely pumped for the future...

I wonder if Baz is glad he didn’t take Gus’s advice and rethink his Bulldogs coaching appointment due to the toxic environment also?

Let’s hope there’s a good separation between the team and front office now, we’ve got some very good operators in both departments, let them do their thing without interference...

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Agreed!
We look more likely now to be an attractive destination for good young footballers to improve themselves.
As opposed to players coming here to get rich with no desire to dig deep.
Absolutely!

The Player agents now know we ain’t one to be fkd with and will take us seriously

We got some heavy ammunition now

dogluvver

Kennel Established
Reaction score
At least we know TBAZ is serious about this chance he’s be given to turn this club back into a powerhouse again. He seems to be doing everything right and the way he wants it from the get go, so may positives every day.!!

On the up an up people.!!
As everyone knows TBaz was a huge Doggy supporter growing up & his passion is really showing bigtime :smiley::smiley::smiley:
Sooooo excited about the next few years :laughing::laughing::laughing:

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This can only be good. I hated it when he was All Blacks coach cause he was so fucking ruthless and we had no hope. He used to fuck the minds of opposition coaches beautifully with choice comments before games and I never saw or heard him ever give an inch to the media or the opposition - he just commanded respect. I love that Barrett has someone like Hansen at the club to help him without standing over him.

Attitude is such a big thing at the All Blacks. Everyone's gotta be 100% in for the team and the attention to detail is the best around. It's probably impossible to replicate fully in club land (revolving door contracts, changing loyalties etc) but a couple of clubs have shown they can get close, and sustain it for a long time - mainly Melbourne. Hansen is a pretty rare talent in sports leadership IMO - I love this signing.