He said he would take any offer.
Yes or no

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Averillo and Flanagan for 2021 unless we can get Burton for 2021. Averillo fullback unless we sign JAC (or another fullback). Inexperienced halves even tho Flanagan just got one year under his belt at the Roosters. Barrett's probably the best coach for inexperienced halves. I think the Green signing was just in case we couldn't get another half for 2021, I'm sorta hoping he goes back to the Knights.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There’s not really any upside to signing Benji.
Not after signing "The Flange" but if we were going into 21 with just Avo, Wakes and Lewis I think Benji would have been a helpful stop gap till 22. If we can get him for a year on minimum, I still think its a good play to have his old wise head around these young blokes.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not after signing "The Flange" but if we were going into 21 with just Avo, Wakes and Lewis I think Benji would have been a helpful stop gap till 22. If we can get him for a year on minimum, I still think its a good play to have his old wise head around these young blokes.
It’s all about The Flange now Baz. If he can hold down one spot in the halves it gives us so much more stability there. If we don’t land Burton I’d give The Flange and Avo combo first bite of the cherry.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It’s all about The Flange now Baz. If he can hold down one spot in the halves it gives us so much more stability there. If we don’t land Burton I’d give The Flange and Avo combo first bite of the cherry.
we are getting burton, no need for benji

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No no no

Green was our stop gap for next year . Idea was always Flanagan for 2022. Now we have him a year early so no need for anyone next year unless it’s Burton

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Depends if Green backs out of his deal, we already have Lewis and Avirillo trying to cement spots in the team

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Flanagan has many traits as Cleary except the running game

Averillo elusive like Luai

We just need to find our Api at hooker

In other words no to Benji