NRL transfer news: Bulldogs close in on Panthers prop, Titans snare Warriors flyer

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This dude???
Yer that's him

Malla

Reaction score
Hope this means we can offload Napa. He's useless.

Starting front row of Thompson and Hetherington would be beast.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I love the Cotric and Thompson signings. I like the signing of Waddell on the cheap.

I'm not a fan of the Hetherington signing as he's only had two games of over 100m in his career in 35 minutes a game with only an average of 64 metres.. Hopefully he can avoid suspensions and provide the impact people think he can but I don't see it..

Either way in the coming weeks, we need to have a hooker, half and possibly fullback signed as well as the spine needs a complete makeover.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hope this means we can offload Napa. He's useless.

Starting front row of Thompson and Hetherington would be beast.
Hetherington won't even play prop lol

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hetherington won't even play prop lol
Are you okay seriously every thread I go into it’s you having a cry stop with the negativity the club is on the up we need to go up the ladder slowly we aren’t gonna be a top 8 team over night who were you expecting Papali? We don’t have any pull factors like we used to we must improve so we can attract better players but for now we must accept medium tier players that have potential that’s just how it is we all know it’s shit but nothings gonna change is it

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Are you okay seriously every thread I go into it’s you having a cry stop with the negativity the club is on the up we need to go up the ladder slowly we aren’t gonna be a top 8 team over night who were you expecting Papali? We don’t have any pull factors like we used to we must improve so we can attract better players but for now we must accept medium tier players that have potential that’s just how it is we all know it’s shit but nothings gonna change is it
He's low tier with fuck all potential.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Did he tuck into your missus or something ?
No, he's just dead average. The same people bagging Elliott are fucking praising this signing despite this guy being far worse than Elliott.

You'd think the club would learn from Napa and DWZ yet they're still making the same dumb mistake and getting scammed once again.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If this guy is actually good then I'll let TK decide my username for a whole year

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No, he's just dead average. The same people bagging Elliott are fucking praising this signing despite this guy being far worse than Elliott.

You'd think the club would learn from Napa and DWZ yet they're still making the same dumb mistake and getting scammed once again.
Why would you say this?
did we pay overs for him?

I for one, is glad powder puff Tolman is gone, would you prefer Tolman on the 4th for another few more years?

even if some people tend to think we don’t realise how much we need Tolman till he is gone, I then say tough luck we need to learn to win without him even though we were always losing anyway.