Official Anderson, Dunn and Ballesty stand down.

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not now bro ... he upset a lot of people. Great in front of the mic and delivering a message. Very intelligent but a lot of people don’t want a bar of him these days. For the record he’s catholic but I agree I don’t really think religion should be a prerequisite.. just wanted to clarify cause everyone calling him a Jew..
For the record & it’s irrelevant Todd Greenberg is Jewish.
Lest we forget it was Todd that negotiated Hasler’s contract.....& the roster mess we’re finally bringing to an end.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Graeme Hughes would get eaten alive in today's business environment. He can barely string together a radio show.
He might have been a option 20 years ago but his time has well and truly passed now. He would be so out of his depth.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I heard Morris Iemma's name thrown up a few months ago..
Morris Iemma (Labor, union official, University of Sydney, Italian heritage) and Craig Laundy (Liberal, conservative, University of NSW, English heritage), doesn't seem likely.

Go Dogs

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He might have been a option 20 years ago but his time has well and truly passed now. He would be so out of his depth.
If you ask him he would believe he could do it, but there's no way he could and it would be very disappointing if the remaining directors ever considered it.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you ask him he would believe he could do it, but there's no way he could and it would be very disappointing if the remaining directors ever considered it.
Yeah there’s no way I can see it happening.

Farcanrefs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I said the article that Rothfield wrote that had had them buried last Thursday was bullshit. Someone mistimed their leak by a week.
Ok so what you're saying is that the article was right but Rothfields suggestion it was going to happen on Thursday was bullshit! You knew that they were going to walk the following Wednesday.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The faceless people's only concern is for The Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs
We might know their identity yet we might not.
I am sure you agree that most importantly is to get qualified people in the vacated positions !
Totally agree,I haven’t been a fan of lynn at all ,yes loves the club but way over her head.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
you are the flog that brought religion up and the other bloke bringing up race you absolute idiot and look at you backtracking now look at your previous post like I care what he is he can be Buddhist from Antartica for all I care you absolute flog
Blah blah blah ok Karen

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Morris Iemma (Labor, union official, University of Sydney, Italian heritage) and Craig Laundy (Liberal, conservative, University of NSW, English heritage), doesn't seem likely.

Go Dogs
Next Clive Palmer will be linked to us as recruiter

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Go Dogs
Straight up the first thing that came to mind when i thought about it... Then again Laundy is only a sponsor that can be replaced.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
For the record & it’s irrelevant Todd Greenberg is Jewish.
Lest we forget it was Todd that negotiated Hasler’s contract.....& the roster mess we’re finally bringing to an end.
Hence why I said a lot of people don’t want a bar of him these days.