Official Anderson, Dunn and Ballesty stand down.

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
look im not around everything with the board, but i fail to see how Anderson, Dunne and Ballesty have done anything majorly wrong? i dont agree with what Price down with the sacking of the trainer and the clearing out of the lockers, but is that the boards fault?
we finally have a major sponsor that may attract players with a life after football and now we look like losing them.
I believe the Laundy family wanted a decision made and this forced it to be made and not drag on

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I believe the Laundy family wanted a decision made and this forced it to be made and not drag on
didnt he say that he wanted the orginal board to remain as they had the same vision as himself.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So whos taking those spots will the faceless people show their faces now

Reactions: ATT

Lebaneze Cartel

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fuck Greenberg the flog I wouldn’t want him anywhere near the club only reason some one would want him is coz he is a Jew like old mate assassin said before
Greenberg is the only one who can fix this mess, just like the first time he came in.

You dont like Jews, thats your problem habib. My concerns are for this club.

Mark my word, this club will be in the doldrums now for the next 5 years (and its not because of the 3 who have stood down)

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Football Club, I'm not sure how their resigning ensures stability, it seems to me that all it needs is 116 (10%) of members to force out the 3 replacements. From memory the constitution allows for casual board vacancies to be filled via a vote of the remaining Board members. Once they are announced, if 116 members don't like the chosen replacements, then they can trigger the EGM again and around we go. To me having a full members vote was far more likely to produce stability than 116 faceless people getting their way.

Leagues Club, what happens to that Board? Dunn and Ballesty are 2 of the 4 Football Club appointees but they are still eligible to be Leagues Club Directors (they don't have to be Football Club Directors). The other 2 are Stephen Mortimer and Peter Winchester. If Dunn and Ballesty stand down from the Leagues Club Board then the Football Club will need to appoint replacements. Until they do that the Football Club loses its controlling 4 to 3 majority on the Leagues Club Board. Which for some reason I suspect might have been on the agenda, maybe not the main item but there anyway.

Go Dogs

Last edited:

DogzPride

Waterboy
Reaction score
I’m 100% sure if it comes to a vote by all members it will be John Khoury elected as new chairman every member I’ve spoken to and all I’ve heard is good things he will be elected if they care about what the voting members want and I’ve met him personally a couple time’s he is bulldogs through and through and I think would do a great job and led us back to the top
Agreed 100% mate

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so it has finally happened, like it or not.

Most importantly a new football club board will be in place before we commence training for 2021. It also gives a bit of confidence to the current players and potential new players that there now is stability with the new board members when it does happen.

Trent Barrett will also be at ease knowing the rumblings that have been going on are now over and he will be much more settled in his role instead of what could have been.

We will be in good stead to gain new signings without interruptions in the background that could of jeopardised any chance of new signings.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
From memory the constitution allows for casual board vacancies to be filled via a vote of the remaining Board members. Once they are announced, if 116 members don't like the chosen replacements, then they can trigger the EGM again and around we go. To me having a full members vote was far more likely to produce stability than 116 faceless people getting their way.

Go Dogs
No, they would need to go back to the members again and get each of their signature and approvals on a new cause to action an EGM.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No, they would need to go back to the members again and get each of their signature and approvals on a new cause to action an EGM.
If reports are anything to be believed they've been trying to do this since at least April, so it took them 6 months. So you're basically saying we now have 6 months respite?

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
look im not around everything with the board, but i fail to see how Anderson, Dunne and Ballesty have done anything majorly wrong? i dont agree with what Price down with the sacking of the trainer and the clearing out of the lockers, but is that the boards fault?
we finally have a major sponsor that may attract players with a life after football and now we look like losing them.
It was definitely premature and its probably because those opposed knew there was strength and stability coming but who knows what's going to happen... It could turn out to be a better thing rather here's hoping its not the start of another slide.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
There goes the Laundy Hotels sponsorship
Swear I read somewhere that he would continue his sponsorship if said people were removed... So much stuff posted here and the papers on the issue I don't know what is factual lol. Either way if he doesn't want to sponsor the club no matter who is in charge it shows that he didn't really care that much imo

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Or another 116 who maybe didn't want the 3 to resign?

Go Dog

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Will say it again as it did when Dib was ousted... The devil you know... Be interesting to see where this road takes us

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully someone give Anter Issac a call to return to the board. I think he’s involved in soccer now but he would be a great person to start with.
No!
Anter Issac =CEO

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully someone give Anter Issac a call to return to the board. I think he’s involved in soccer now but he would be a great person to start with.
His tenure as Chairman for Football NSW finishes in March 2021. His sports administration & corporate relations would make him the ideal next Bulldogs CEO. It would make the Bulldogs the premier sporting brand in Australia once again...

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So whos taking those spots will the faceless people show their faces now
The faceless people's only concern is for The Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs
We might know their identity yet we might not.
I am sure you agree that most importantly is to get qualified people in the vacated positions !