Official Round 11 - Bulldogs vs Knights - Discussion Thread

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Napa almost appeared on the take the way he gave away 2 restarts in a row - the first was most bizarre with him going out of his way to put his hand on the ball when there was no reason for it and it FULL theatrical view for the ref to see - the player was already tackled long enough and our team was set and ready to defend late in the tackle count - either stupid or a crook - I vote super stupid - maybe because he is not fit enough and fatigue hijacks the little IQ points he's got to play with.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'm so proud of that first half. I hope Averillo's missed chance doesn't come back to haunt us.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Loving Meaneys ticker at the back!
I give him heaps of credit, playing well
He looks heaps better and more interested at the back
On the wing, he looked soft and disinterested

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck you klemmer... he only ever has something to say or is happy to take a quick cheap shot when he knows there's others around who'll intervene and get in between him and whoever he is trying bully. For a massive athlete he cant fight and thats why RFM stood there and laughed at him. Klemmer is a cat.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Boys are doing well, Lewis is our weakest link.
He has had his regular couple of mistakes, but he also done some good things. His kicking game has been pretty solid aside from his first kick and that drop kick.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Toomaga should read the story of Samson next time he decides to cuts his hair. He was so much stronger with the locks.

battered sav

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Is it too much to ask for just one little miracle? Our forwards have supprised me.
Great commitment so far. Hope we play for the full 80.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He has had his regular couple of mistakes, but he also done some good things. His kicking game has been pretty solid aside from his first kick and that drop kick.
I only remember one kick finding grass.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well first 5-10 mins average but then we played pretty good. No errors and they are digging deep. Katoa is on the verge of giving away a penalty, hope it doesnt happen at the worse time. Even Tolman is leg pumping when tackled.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dont get people shitting on Meaney, has been outstanding today. Chased down Best and put his body on the line going for bombs. No errors. He is our best fullback
Been saying it since zelezniak came. Let him develop. Safe under the high ball and has speed. More then all the other candidates.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well done lads. Great first-half effort. Cannot ask for more as a supporter. Absolutely proud.

Untamed

Previously wilddog
Reaction score
If we don't repeat last week's second half effort, we can possibly win this.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fuck you klemmer... he only ever has something to say or is happy to take a quick cheap shot when he knows there's others around who'll intervene and get in between him and whoever he is trying bully. For a massive athlete he cant fight and thats why RFM stood there and laughed at him. Klemmer is a cat.
The bitch started it, he lashed out at RFM's face while on the ground, that's why Tols pushed him.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I give him heaps of credit, playing well
He looks heaps better and more interested at the back
On the wing, he looked soft and disinterested
I love how reliable he is there. Patten has been our best fb of the past 30 years imo, and his only major attribute was his absolute reliability. So much better having meaney at the back then DWZ.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
6 agains will decide this they are huge in a game like this.