News Harawira-Naera reportedly released

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We were offering him to the dragon for lafai :sweatsmile:

We honestly have no clue. You don’t offer a New Zealand international for a Samoan International :p like trading in your 911 turbo and picking up a Daihatsu charade and to make it worse no money your way.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Denan Kemp from "The Locker Room" on facebook is saying he knows for a fact that CHN didnt attend any schools that weekend and wasnt part of any promotion with the schools , Yes he had consensual sex with a female but he didnt meet her at any school. He also seems to think that CHN was unfairly treated the same as Okunbor who acrually did sleep with girls he met at the school. He feels the club should have defended CHN better and appealed the NRL decision when 1st.handed down rather then sack him too.

If true does this make you feel different about what went down ?
Still broke the code of conduct by bringing her back to his room in the team hotel.

Not the first time.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We were offering him to the dragon for lafai :sweatsmile:

We honestly have no clue. You don’t offer a New Zealand international for a Samoan International :p like trading in your 911 turbo and picking up a Daihatsu charade and to make it worse no money your way.
We didn't offer him to the Dragons.

That was just more sh!t the Telegraph printed to keep the story going.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Hope so.

Still. You don’t strengthen another team while weakening yours. I find it soft to lose another player yet again. And another international at that without out so much as a thank you. He joins a long list of players that we bend over backwards for.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hope so.

Still. You don’t strengthen another team while weakening yours. I find it soft to lose another player yet again. And another international at that without out so much as a thank you. He joins a long list of players that we bend over backwards for.
We didn't lose CHN.

The guy fucked off ages ago, even before the fuck a schoolgirl scandal. The way the guy is carrying on now only shows that his head wasn't in it, and most likely never has. Anyone choosing to put their dick over their club. Their team mates. Their supports. Their family. Anyone who does that doesn't want to be here.

We didn't lose CHN. CHN lost out on being at the Dogs. Fuck him off.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Didnt those clowns have a wank over CHN. Can’t wait till he misses a hundred tackles and Canberra are bundled out

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
oh the power of cool is insanely irrational- just stop and think about what CHN did i dont give a fuck what fox news says thats insane- think for yourself

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Didnt those clowns have a wank over CHN. Can’t wait till he misses a hundred tackles and Canberra are bundled out
I am waiting to see Ricky lose it after he misses those tackles.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hope so.

He would be a destabilizing influence on the team if he stayed. He has already proved he is a bitch.

I am not sure we could afford to have him in reserve grade for the next 2 1/2 years. In this day and age of the salary cap, that is a large chunk of cap to refuse to use just to be vindictive.

He leaves, we don't pay him a cent and he doesn't poison the player group. Let the bitch freeze in the Canberra cold.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
That's what everyone with half a brain knew... Problem was Greenberg was in-charge at the time so the outcome was always obvious seeing it was Bulldogs related...didn't matter what the club did we were going to get shit on
Its why we should have been standing up to Greenburg with facts, not been emotional or irrational, just pure facts of the circumstances and just as importantly the repercussions for the club. They were always going to be handed down lesser punishments by an independent tribunal and we also should have had their backpay/salaries clearly sorted by Greenburg/NRL as well.

The whole thing, by everyone...players, players minders, GM Football, Club Admin, CEO, Greenburg and NRL was amateurish. It took several weeks initially then several months to finalise. The answers should have been known before the questions asked.

Its happened now. With our club the loser yet again. If Admin learn then this might be worth it.

As Gus said, we are the biggest club in Sydney...start acting like it ...(and not like Chihuahuas).

No more bowing down to media pressure. Get out there in front of the press and talk to your supporter base and the footy public with the players front and centre apologising etc with our own timetable and remedial action presentation. Let the media and NRL argue against the standards and punishments WE set.

Be the masters of our own destiny.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Its why we should have been standing up to Greenburg with facts, not been emotional or irrational, just pure facts of the circumstances and just as importantly the repercussions for the club. They were always going to be handed down lesser punishments by an independent tribunal and we also should have had their backpay/salaries clearly sorted by Greenburg/NRL as well.

The whole thing, by everyone...players, players minders, GM Football, Club Admin, CEO, Greenburg and NRL was amateurish. It took several weeks initially then several months to finalise. The answers should have been known before the questions asked.

Its happened now. With our club the loser yet again. If Admin learn then this might be worth it.

As Gus said, we are the biggest club in Sydney...start acting like it ...(and not like Chihuahuas).

No more bowing down to media pressure. Get out there in front of the press and talk to your supporter base and the footy public with the players front and centre apologising etc with our own timetable and remedial action presentation. Let the media and NRL argue against the standards and punishments WE set.

Be the masters of our own destiny.
At the time we’re you happy with the players actions?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
At the time we’re you happy with the players actions?
Personally of course not but you are running a multi million dollar business.

After all the moral outrage and people jumping up and down, we are back to the situation of legally having to acceot the players back into the game, and pay them their outstanding money and lose the player least morally negligent of the two.

The decisions should have been based on legal facts. Everyone , and especially players with ruthless managers losing their cash cows, would have fought being locked out from losing your income.

CHN's "crime" was breaking team rules in taking a female back to his room, and 2nd known offence from what we are lead to believe. It should have been dealt with as only that and publicly treated differently by the club and NRL for legal HR reasons if nothing else.

He does not seem sorry about the scandal so its best for him to move on for our club's sake.

Unfortunately the morally worst offender remains. No one seems as outraged now because he says he is sorry.

The damage has been done though.

I'm just saying the club need to get on the front foot quicker and think about ALL the side issues and repercussions. Some PR training seems like a good idea.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This is what Denan Kemp replied too;
----
The Locker Room u don’t play the game for the board! U play the game for ur supporters and fans and both clearly showed him the support! Canberra offered him more money and a chance to play finals this year so he took it! Stop sugar coating all the other shit plz, NRL players have always had an issue when players r never criticised by there own for stuffing up! Grow some balls! The bloke CHN stuffed up and now he’s crying about the support he didn’t get from the board! Plz man pull ur finger out and wake the hell up
Sorry I don't know who you are, you didn't introduce yourself.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He would be a destabilizing influence on the team if he stayed. He has already proved he is a bitch.

I am not sure we could afford to have him in reserve grade for the next 2 1/2 years. In this day and age of the salary cap, that is a large chunk of cap to refuse to use just to be vindictive.

He leaves, we don't pay him a cent and he doesn't poison the player group. Let the bitch freeze in the Canberra cold.
I agree he is better off going. But I still would have wanted something for an international rep.

Even digging our heels in and drag it out until the trade deadline. Make raiders sweat. We hand him over 10 days early and by all reports he lines up next week. I would not have kept him on the books for the rest of his contract. But I would not have bowed down to his demands and gift wrap him and hand him over the way we did.

Atleast try to get that young hooker. Put that proposal in and if they don’t want it say tough luck. We didn’t need to replace him this week anyways. Just let him stay at home and lose the year if he chose not to return to the team.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I agree he is better off going. But I still would have wanted something for an international rep.

Even digging our heels in and drag it out until the trade deadline. Make raiders sweat. We hand him over 10 days early and by all reports he lines up next week. I would not have kept him on the books for the rest of his contract. But I would not have bowed down to his demands and gift wrap him and hand him over the way we did.

Atleast try to get that young hooker. Put that proposal in and if they don’t want it say tough luck. We didn’t need to replace him this week anyways. Just let him stay at home and lose the year if he chose not to return to the team.
This is the part I don't understand, a lot of people on here are writing that we should get something or someone for him. Who says that Starling even wants to move to Sydney?

When was the last time anything like that happened in the NRL?

Of all the players that have been released over the years when was the last time a player swap actually happened and how often does it happen?

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ok, he’s gone.

He woulda been in reasonable coin ....we’re obviously targeting players so, more for the “war chest”

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shows how fucking stupid our management are we be the nice guy and let you take him I’d be saying swaps motherfuckers . Any ways fuck chn lucky he even has a chance after what they did I guess in Canberra he fit in kiddy fiddling

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If the club was after a player swap with the Raiders and the Raiders rejected it based on their injury toll, why didn't we say no worries, give us one if your injured players for next year. They have a few younger good middle forwards like Guler and Horsborough who would add to our squad.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is the part I don't understand, a lot of people on here are writing that we should get something or someone for him. Who says that Starling even wants to move to Sydney?

When was the last time anything like that happened in the NRL?

Of all the players that have been released over the years when was the last time a player swap actually happened and how often does it happen?
Yes but this is the part you don’t understand. We could have got a transfer fee if we didn’t get a player swap but instead we got zilch . There is no benefit releasing him to the raiders this year .

He should have been made to stay until the end of the year and then he can fuck off . Or at least until we secured a replacement from another team

But now they get a quality player and we get nothing .