Who replaces Foran if you were Pay? Why?

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so we have to live without Foran for a period of time.

Your Dean Pay, who fills Forans' shoes this week?

If Cogger is not ready I say we have to take a gamble. Now, we need to be defensively good to beat the Storm but also need a ball player to fill 5/8 (Lewis to half). I'm throwing CHN in at 5/8 and bring back RFM (hopefully he has woken up since being dropped).

JMK has to kick from dummy half to take pressure off Lewis which he is capable of doing.

We can't think conservatively if we are a chance of beating the Storm.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cogger is ready and should be halfback with Lewis at five eighth. We might as well prepare as if Foran isn’t returing this year.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I would prefer to leave CHN in his preferred position like last week..

Time to draw straws between:
Cogger or JMK to partner Lewis..

I can see the merit in trying both though till Forans back.. same as how Bellamy gave different halves a go last year..

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Cogger was bought to play in the halves, he now has his chance.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cogger with Lichaa to the nearest airport on a flight to Antarctica on a one way ticket

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I got no doubt cogger will play well. The only thing that worries me is the defence. Foran raley missed one on one.

dogbone

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Cogger will come in for sure. He already has an established combination with Meaney from their time together at newcastle which should help. Also, if Lewis can play with Frawley he can play with anyone.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Cogger, Foran and Lewis have all been training together.

Brown and Wakeham been out with injuries so haven't been training alongside the other 3.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Cogger because that's why we got him to start with, to be a backup half particularly for Foran with his injury history

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
To the dudes who watch the lower grades/who are in the know, what is the likelihood of Nu Brown replacing Lichaa on the bench in the near future?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
To the dudes who watch the lower grades/who are in the know, what is the likelihood of Nu Brown replacing Lichaa on the bench in the near future?
He only had his first game of the season on Sunday so he is still a few weeks off at the very least.