Pay sees light at Dogs as tension eases

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is bacon French any good though? Seems like he was good for one year.
I’m most excited for martin. Hopefully he keeps motivated and doesn’t get complacent.
He aint Tedesco, he aint RTS but his just what we need.

Having a shit yr I'd say because he wants to play FB but his stuck on the wing. Kids a footy player with some serious speed and skill who can turn nothing into something. You don't say no to these guys and its just what we need...

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hollands shoulder was fucked after the first like 10 minutes of the game.

When your shoulders impinged, it's a prick to get right quickly.
No injury to his shoulder ppl here speculating

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So he was fully fit. He hooks Brown for a forward pass but leaves Holland on for after conceding multiple tries ......
Brown only played 9 or 10 mins max

Lichaa went off 26th minute yet returned few minutes before halftime

Brown was fresh as and should have re entered the game if not for Holland then at least counter the fresh Austin

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
U ha
There’s multiple reasons for me. Shit coach, shit team apart from a select few, shit coach, coach can’t coach coz his shit, thinks it’s a positive losing after dominating the fkn match within 8 minutes left to go.
See I don’t allow myself to get into the hype anymore I’m over getting blue balls which I’m sure you would have gotten the other night.
Thing is, every time they were on our try line our defence was crumbling it’s an embarrassment.
U have played a few seasons under pay have u ? Im sure if pay was out there we wouldnt have lost. Coaches are not aloud to make tackles for them

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
F
Not going there... Just going to ride out the rest of the year watching Pay blood juniors and hope we somehow land B-French and get rid of Hoppa and Holland.
French for hoppa ? Your off your fucking meds lol

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
P
I see your point but no offence to Holland he’s not a great centre when fully fit anyway (defensively)

So a busted Holland isn’t better than a fit Lewis or Brown for that matter.

Pay could have also put Hoppa to centre and JMK to fullback , Brown halves

JMK debut was fullback v Warriors (Tigers)

My point is Pay has options and like you pointed out the opposition had gun attacking players on that edge so why give them more advantage by leaving an effort injured player on?

Agree to disagree on this point
Ive told yez all a thousand times pay is a hard bastard and will weed out all the soft cocks. I know why he left holland out there, to see how much guts and heart he has. He failed. Holland will be gone in next 12 months too. I find it strange that yez cant see that. Yez are all carrying on trying to blame pay cause we didnt get the 2 points. Why ? It doesnt fucking matter anyway, but i bet he gives us a team in year or 2 no one will want to play.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are 2nd last dean fyi
="doggieitaaron, post: 3383982, member: 16812"]We are 2nd last dean fyi[/QUOT no one remembers or gives a fuck where ya end up on ladder if u dont win the big one. But dean and mainly board have this joint heading back in right direction and some of u cock smokers are worried about what position we finish. No idea.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Short term answers dont solve a long term problem. Everyone has been up him about not interchanging enough. U think r martin got this fit and hard running back and forth to the bench. No because pay hasnt been interchanging them like a mob of school kids. Short term pain for long term gain. Maybe we get t rex and useless ***** like that back if yez want to interchange all the time. Season is gone yet everyone wants a 5 minute fix. Ridiculous. Hasnt des showed yez what short fixes do

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
P

Ive told yez all a thousand times pay is a hard bastard and will weed out all the soft cocks. I know why he left holland out there, to see how much guts and heart he has. He failed. Holland will be gone in next 12 months too. I find it strange that yez cant see that. Yez are all carrying on trying to blame pay cause we didnt get the 2 points. Why ? It doesnt fucking matter anyway, but i bet he gives us a team in year or 2 no one will want to play.
I’m sorry but that’s literally the dumbest explanation I have heard in a while

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And to add if there is any element of truth, Pay is dumber than I actually think he is

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its
I’m sorry but that’s literally the dumbest explanation I have heard in a while
Not an explanation its how hes always coached. If your not tough and hungry enough he dont want ya. As it should be.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And to add if there is any element of truth, Pay is dumber than I actually think he is
And its not dumb. He would have kept woods and mbye if he wanted soft cock pussys. If every time someone gets a stinger or a bruise and u arm chair coaches take them off we will only finish with 7 players. Holland had nothing wrong with him. Hence we need someone tougher hungrier and better than him. How is that a dumb move please explain ? Teach him this teach him that. Teach the useless **** how to clean garbage bins thats what pay will teach him if he doesnt harden the fuck up.

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its

Not an explanation its how hes always coached. If your not tough and hungry enough he dont want ya. As it should be.
There’s a difference between being tough or a liability. I doubt his IQ is bigger than his shoe size. Literally one of the factors which cost us the game but it’s ok because Pay wanted to see how tough he is. Wins are going to be hard to come by this year and next, Pay should be trying to win as many as possible to keep the boys believing and upbeat.

Ps A defeat like the one at Belmore is going to do more damage than good. Imagine how demoralising that is going to be for the team

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come on tell me.... how is weeding out the soft mummas boys dumb....... oh i get it u were a soft mummas boy that never got a shot at goal ha.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Y
There’s a difference between being tough or a liability. I doubt his IQ is bigger than his shoe size. Literally one of the factors which cost us the game but it’s ok because Pay wanted to see how tough he is. Wins are going to be hard to come by this year and next, Pay should be trying to win as many as possible to keep the boys believing and upbeat.

Ps A defeat like the one at Belmore is going to do more damage than good. Imagine how demoralising that is going to be for the team
Well yes getting 2 points will do fuck all now. The bloke was not even injured so pay did nothing wrong. He did however see first hand holland is not a bloke that could play in a premiership side. He will not resign him u watch. And pay is a very smart investor and businessmen. I bet is iq is alot higher than yours. Wouldnt be hard. Yeah lets get the 2 points and turn a blind eye to the real things that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.