Lichaa Axed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yh but can JMK last 80 or will we have super sub Holland playing hooker again? Will be interesting to see what his service is like, his passing has been awful in the halves at times.
Holland has actually had the best pass off the ground then all of them lol maybe he should be our new hooker. All honesty though nu brown surely has earnt the right for a crack at FG again, he has been outstanding the last couple weeks

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully To’Omaga gets his shot with eastwood and holland out. You cant rush priest back after 1 game. Renouf has been on fire for weeks and has more match fitness. If he doesnt get a spot this week he must be a bees dick off been in the extended squad for a number of weeks

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Brown was blacklisted from the moment he was a lazy **** in pre season and rocked up thinking he was a sure thing.

He’s now the leading tryscorer in NSW Cup but seems like a glory player not a team player. I still don’t think he will see out the year.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Nu brown was fkn hopeless when he got a chance earlier in the year tbh. Hopefully clay priest shows a bit of vision and skill at 9
Priest is a small prop/lock. Not playing hooker.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
If true why even bother making changes if they are mediocre changes. JMK would be better at hooker no doubt but still no Nu Brown and no To'omaga. I think it's fair to say JMK is Pay's little alter boy. Priest can get fucked if he is in the squad.

Why can't Pay just do -
1. Mybe
2. B Moz - Reads the play well and will save Hoppa if he makes a bad read better than Monotya
3. Hoppa
4. J Moz - Him on this side Montoya hopefully won't come out the line as J Moz defends well
5. Montoya
6. Nu Brown
7. Foran
8. Woods
9. Lichaa/JMK
10. Klemmer
11. RFM
12. Jackson
13. To'omaga

14. Fine - can play centre/back row saves that stupid back on the bench option
15. Fualalo
16. Ogden/Eastwood
17. Tualau

Play around with the bench just no Elliot, Holland, Priest or utility.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Yup. I'm not a fan with rotating hookers, but with the situation we are in atm it probably needs to happen. Hopefully Jackson is also moving to lock and Martin to the edge...probably asking for too much.
Yeah, if we must rotate hookers, the 14 should be a decent hooker or half.

Also, moving Jackson to a position he’s clearly better suited to is probably asking too much.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Holland has actually had the best pass off the ground then all of them lol maybe he should be our new hooker. All honesty though nu brown surely has earnt the right for a crack at FG again, he has been outstanding the last couple weeks
I agree about Hollands passing - don't know if he could do it for more than a few minutes but it was quick and flt and got to the receivers much quicker than Lichaas passing.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nu brown was fkn hopeless when he got a chance earlier in the year tbh. Hopefully clay priest shows a bit of vision and skill at 9
I think he was just trying too hard to make something happen to be fair, I think he deserves at least a few consistent first grade games to be judged..

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The ultimate would be to replace mbye with a fullback that can score tries

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hopefully Pay has a one way ticket to Brisbane, leave the **** there.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
The ultimate would be to replace mbye with a fullback that can score tries
Even if we got another FB he would be in the same boat and not score trys as he would have to play FB and 5/8 then be the 5th tackle kick option. Mbye can't soley be a FB cause Pay the retard is using him to do a thousand other things. Even with all that he is doing well.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anything is better than Lichaa he’s the worst hooker I’ve seen

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Probably lose this game in the 79th minute by Frawley kicking straight to the winger to make a break and run length of field to score. He's good like that.

Anywhooo if Frawley gets named, when we cop a hiding I hope people realise there is a reason he's in NSW Cup (and honestly should be in Ron Massey Cup).

Brown or Lewis ... they are the only viable options in first grade for the halves spot alongside Foran.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
I believe the team changes were already decided upon before Saturdays ISP game.

I mean it was obvious when they were left out of the team.

To'omaga and Brown are surely being considered but probably not off the back of a short turnaround.

However if Priest is in the team after no offseason and 1 stint off the bench in ISP it sends a pretty shitty message to the guys in ISP who have shown continous improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.