Dean Pay - Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I predict Pay will be either sacked or demoted to assistant coach under Chris Anderson.
Yea agree. He probably deserves some time to shape and build the side. Being the bulldogs, he won't be afforded that but. If we're still in this position this time next year, he'll go

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I was very willing to give him a year or so as it wasn’t his team, but the problem is there are no signs of improvement at all, it has got worse not better an it’s heart breaking as a bulldogs fan!
I think I speak for everyone!

Can’t take it anymore. Week after week of disappointment. Simply Not good enough.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is all des fault he got us into this mess and will take years to repair
How’s continuouly blaming des still going to fix anything?
Des came to our club in 2012 with a shut roster according to results under Kevin Moore and took ya to the gf that year. Don’t give me that bullshit this is still haslers fault. If pay was just a decent coach he’d make it fucken work. You don’t get rid of a coach saying it’s to improve the results and we just go backwards.

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Pay needs to be held accountable for re-signing Lichaa and that is it.

Our problem is Lichaa and Foran.

To the blokes who say Foran needs help, do yourselves a favour and knock your fucken heads against a brick wall. Foran was brought over on a multi-million dollar contract to guide this team around the park. He is the one needed to help others and not the other way around

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If anyone watches the lost ***** presser, let us know what the dickhead said.

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's like Pay tells us to through to ball around & as soon as we get the lead shut up shop stop playing football. Our 2nd half football as been terrible

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

To the blokes who say Foran needs help, do yourselves a favour and knock your fucken heads against a brick wall. Foran was brought over on a multi-million dollar contract to guide this team around the park. He is the one needed to help others and not the other way around
I tried to defend Foran but FMD he has been MIA the last couple of weeks.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Penrith had no halfback (cleary) lost their fullback. Had 2nd rowers playing in the centres. They played fucking shit and still managed to beat us...

So honestly we can't use Hasler as an excuse anymore, if they can win with their shit team no reason why we can't. Even knights are winning games

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Des came to our club in 2012 with a shut roster according to results under Kevin Moore and took ya to the gf that year. Don’t give me that bullshit this is still haslers fault. If pay was just a decent coach he’d make it fucken work. You don’t get rid of a coach saying it’s to improve the results and we just go backwards.
Mate this is his team he done back end deals to players and we cant get rid of them .Pay cant just fuck them off its called a contract until their contract expire we cant buy good players so we are stuck with them .

Yanni Gogolak

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Yeah agree... but these 2 blokes are in good company... none of our blokes can hold their heads high I reckon

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
We haven't improved our roster probably worse than last year. We had some speed at 6 with Reynolds. We had more aggressive front row with Graham. We had a centre who can attack in Lee and proves now he wasnt or Reynolds the problem for our right side defence.We had an x factor all be it over weight x in Kas off the bench. We have gone backwards again.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Lets not forget Pay is a rookie coach.
He will need time to learn his craft.
Having said that........he isn't getting the best out of the team, not even close.
2 from 8.
Looks like we may have a 7 win season like 2008.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Even with shit players there should be improvement week to week and there isn’t if anything it’s getting worse. If we get a better roster I don’t have confidence that Pay will get the best out of it.
The biggest thing for me is that our players are going backwards. I'm not saying we should be challenging for a comp, but we really should be in the fringe group challenging for the final spot in the 8. Not even going to get into all the other ahit i want to whinge about.

Bozzo

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mate this is his team he done back end deals to players and we cant get rid of them .Pay cant just fuck them off its called a contract until their contract expire we cant buy good players so we are stuck with them .
Can we drop them to ISP at start of year and not count them in the cap?

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Pay hasn’t showed any sustainable defensive structure or attacking shape.

He plays JMK who is more of a hooker at 6 and plays a winger off the bench to play hooker.

He doesn’t know how to rotate a bench and refuses to give guys like Olive, Ogden, Toomaga a go or Tualau or Brown a decent go yet persists with Elliott and Fualolo

Status
Not open for further replies.