This is our potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Totally agree, I can't understand why his on the bench. Yes Lewis, Cleeland or Brown has to replace him.
Pay obviously reckons he gives the best cover right now if we lose players and need to cover positions. Mbye can cover the halves or hooker and Holland can cover every other backline spot or even play like a loose backrower as he did tonight. I think I'm one of the few people on the forum that rates Holland, but I rate Lewis too and wouldn't mind him getting a go. He is also versatile.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I mean the Cowboys were total shit but there were good signs tonight. Hopefully the Team can take that energy into the Roosters game, we play like we did tonight and we are in with a chance to win some games. Good to see the middle forwards stand up and actually put their stamp on a game.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Our potential is great, we have showen glimpses of what it will be.. everyone was writing us off tonight !! An I mean everyone!
30 point thrashing etc !! Utter shit *****.

The fact we came out an won is a huge achievement, and pay will and is starting to get things right! We are starting to see things click into place and once he gets this team firing we could be great once more.

Maybe we go on a bit of a wining streak? Maybe not ! Whatever happens 2-4 is better than 1-5 or 0-6 !!! Just be happy with how our team played tonight .

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good win.. we dominated but our attack is far from polished..

3 tries in our 27 points

We havent scored more than 3 or 4 tries in any game this year

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Only negative is Holland on the bench just doesn’t make sense.
Put Lewis on the bench.
FFS he played well. Last week worked perfectly when we lost BMoz. Holland did nothing wrong last night.

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Pay obviously reckons he gives the best cover right now if we lose players and need to cover positions. Mbye can cover the halves or hooker and Holland can cover every other backline spot or even play like a loose backrower as he did tonight. I think I'm one of the few people on the forum that rates Holland, but I rate Lewis too and wouldn't mind him getting a go. He is also versatile.
Im with you. He did a great job last 2 weeks.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
FFS he played well. Last week worked perfectly when we lost BMoz. Holland did nothing wrong last night.
Nobody saying he did anything wrong, doesn’t mean we haven’t got a better number 14 in the club.

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Execution still a way off (Foran played poorly IMO) but the effort and energy was great. We need to keep that up each week.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
So having a winger on the bench is ok?
No utility no forward but a winger .
I’m glad your not the coach.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Strange isnt it that all the negative nellies are now jizzing over the effort.
The best thing to come from the game is that Dean Pay may have put his critics to bed. His selections turned out really good,
His bench was very good, and his bench rotation was spot on. Last week people wanted him sacked. What a win will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.