Our No. 9, change needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
After watching Cook tonight, I firmly believe Lichaa is a big part of what's going wrong on the field for us. Everything he does is in slow motion compared to every other rake in the comp. This isn't good for the position that has the most touches of the ball.

His dummy half service is really poor and it slows down our forward roll big time. This notion that our forwards dont know how to run onto his passing is nonsense.

He can't offer that 1st or 2nd reciever link for lateral transitions, like Cook has been all night. This is something Pay has stated he want this year.

His apparent running game is pure mythology... when he runs he vary rarely links up with another player or creates anything of note. Look at Cook now thats a running game.

We won 6 of 7 with Cook when Lichaa was injured. How much better did we look last year every game Lichaa came off and Mbye went to 9.

Lichaa is the worst 9 in the comp and the worse I have seen at our club. Pay was decisive with Frawley but I fear he wont be with Lichaa because he is his love child like Happa @ 1 was for Hasler.

JMK or Brown to 9 for me.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Huge mistake when they let Cooky go IMO, was pissed off when I found out at the time.:rage::rage::rage: Lichaa was and still is a nothing compared to Damian Cook IMO

Reactions: DT

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Id go brown or jkm at hooker... was trying to give Lichaa a decent go. But he just isnt a hooker... his passing game is too slow and predictable

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Give this guy a go that guy a go the team is fuckin shit even if you put Cameron smith there the team is fuckin rubbish no bench no backs no forwards besides klemmer get it thru your heads there gone for a good 3 years unless they breed some miracle superstars. because they cant buy anyone.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think he has been one of our better players this season not that there has been many but his running is dangerous and he is create room around the fuck imo. His passing isn't the best but I think he will only get better as the year goes on, don't forget he was the one most affected and bogged down by des ball. I think he deserves more time before judged not including the last 3 years coz seriously that was not lichaa that was a robot created by des

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Here we go again with Cook. He was good for us and we offered a contract to stay but he chose the bunnies. It is what it is. In regards to Lichaa, he runs the ball with intent but the team doesn’t know what he is doing. He hasn’t run for about 3 seasons and has been affected by desball.

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Here we go again with Cook. He was good for us and we offered a contract to stay but he chose the bunnies. It is what it is. In regards to Lichaa, he runs the ball with intent but the team doesn’t know what he is doing. He hasn’t run for about 3 seasons and has been affected by desball.

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
They kill me this team club football what ever you wanna call it there gonskies just like desball there gone just as bad

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Lichaa actually has been speeding up our plays. His service in the attacking 20 is slow but overall he is doing fine. He is pretty solid in defence. I don't say he is our biggest issue

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Give brown another crack if anything,best time to do it when it’s a “rebuilding phase”

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All I gotta say is I think Lichaa had some photo of Des doing something bad .. Like really bad

Last edited:

Archie

Waterboy
Reaction score
Another DUD thread about lichaa ... are u serious

He’s doing his job ... how about a thread of;

Woods- shit buy
Elliot- shit always
Montoya - wtf happened to him
Five eight - non existent

Lichaa has had 5 games playing how he wants not controlled by des like how Matt ballin was controlled at manly

Cook plays what’s in front of him and that’s why he is good- give lichaa a go

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah cook was good tonight but his forwards where going forward and dominating the ruck that’s the difference,if The forwards lay the platform it gives the halves time space and possession I think lichaa has done well this year considering our forwards have been fucking woefull

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Yeah cook was good tonight but his forwards where going forward and dominating the ruck that’s the difference,if The forwards lay the platform it gives the halves time space and possession I think lichaa has done well this year considering our forwards have been fucking woefull
Do you know who’s job it is to get the forwards going?

A

Alexander the Great

Id go brown or jkm at hooker... was trying to give Lichaa a decent go. But he just isnt a hooker... his passing game is too slow and predictable
Where do we put him though... off the bench? He had been a bit low key for me tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.