Tolman Injury News

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This is a big blow for us IMO. Tolman is apparently expected to miss eight weeks due to the lethal ankle injury he sustained against souths.

This is a setback in negotiations with other clubs interested in signing him on a mid season transfer.

This is also a setback for the club as our depth is minimal in that lock position which Tolman was superb in against Penrith. TBH no player is capable in the 13 and we will have defensive issues especially with our static forwards in the centre to find stability.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Doesn’t lethal mean or usually reference to fatal or death?
Honest question

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This is a big blow for us IMO. Tolman is apparently expected to miss eight weeks due to the lethal ankle injury he sustained against souths.

This is a setback in negotiations with other clubs interested in signing him on a mid season transfer.

This is also a setback for the club as our depth is minimal in that lock position which Tolman was superb in against Penrith. TBH no player is capable in the 13 and we will have defensive issues especially with our static forwards in the centre to find stability.
Best April Fools day post ever.

You got a few believing your post.

Doggies2015

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He is already behind

Cordner
Wade graham
Frizell

And possibly
Chriton

And then for lock he is behind
Tribovevic
And possibly
Merrin and
DeBellin

Dont think Jacko is playing origin this year
He’s been one of there most consistent players over the past couple of years, I reckon he’ll still be on the bench if not starting

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Josh Jackson got MOTM in game 2 last year and was brilliant all Origin series. He is making Origin.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh goodness now this means more Elliott

I’m done

Mozzie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I know some of the regular posters are not Tolman fans but I think if he was there in the last 10 mins we may have won our last game. Some of forwards are still not fit enough to play in the NRL. The last 5 mins was like watching a horror movie

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Might be time to move Jacko to 13.
I think so, however I'm not sold on Martin as he looks very unfit, although it could work in a roundabout way because Elliot would then actually serve a purpose on the bench

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I know some of the regular posters are not Tolman fans but I think if he was there in the last 10 mins we may have won our last game. Some of forwards are still not fit enough to play in the NRL. The last 5 mins was like watching a horror movie

I agree we need him in the 13 right now to have a chance to not be a bottom 4 side but we need to piss him off and replace him from outside the club to be a top 4 side.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He is already behind

Cordner
Wade graham
Frizell

And possibly
Chriton

And then for lock he is behind
Tribovevic
And possibly
Merrin and
DeBellin

Dont think Jacko is playing origin this year

You don’t pick origin players over a few weeks which is why barba didn’t play origin in 2012 when he was the stand out player of the competition that year.

Status
Not open for further replies.