Consolidated Leagues Club Board Election Thread (Coorey Chairman P29)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yup......... we all knew this was going to happen. But some just didnt want to admitt it.

If you cant keep the back office in order. The front will fall.

We are the new tigers. Thats what happens when people vote with emotion.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
And to think some of you in here voted for this thinking it was all about the football team makes me laugh.To top it off,you have the audacity to come in here and defend Lyn.Few of you will most probably have your pockets filled by her as promised.Is this the family club and the Bulldogs DNA you wanted back? Well here it is you stupid pricks.Its clear as day what her agenda is.You were all warned.They bleed $$ not blue and white.
But..... but..... dib.... but...... emotion.... but

LOL

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
so this is all about control of the money, both sides think football is a secondary matter

in the next election vote in the Rodzilla, i promise that 85% of the money i steal from the leagues club will be reinvested back into the football club

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Hahahahaha we are a laughing stock....

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Those supporting this dodgy move by peponis are seriously misguided.
Regardless of wether you support the new football club board, they won and to stonewall the funding of the football club by the leagues club by adding two new board members could have catastrophic implications to the footy club in the future.
This is a disaster waiting to happen.

crack

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This looks bad and will end bad , what the hell has happened to this great club.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was afraid something like this would happen... As fans and members I’m sure we are united in what we want. A well run leagues club generating strong profits and funding and a well run club providing strong results (premierships) to fans and members

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Not to mention that whilst the board members are not currently paid, what's to stop this mob digging into the club funds and awarding themselves $500k+ a year salaries. NOTHING.
peponis is there to stop them because he and his friends are not done looting

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So Peponis' bum chum Dib gets ousted and now he decides to make a constitutional "alternation" so he can starve the football board of cash so they fail in their term?

Why wasnt this done years ago by Peponis? Why does he decide this needs to be done now?

If true he is a dead set wanker

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
So Peponis' bum chum Dib gets ousted and now he decides to make a constitutional "alternation" so he can starve the football board of cash so they fail in their term?

Why wasnt this done years ago by Peponis? Why does he decide this needs to be done now?

If true he is a dead set wanker
i think it is true tbh, lynn anderson wouldnt make something like that up

Bozzo

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Wtf.. Ridiculous if you ask me...
They should be standing behind the coach and the players .. Not fn worrying about this shyte...

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Both sides are dodgy as fuck!
thats why we should have stuck with Ray 'the devil you know' Dib... at least everything was balanced and quiet within his boys club... I think this shit will drag on for fucking years and effect our recruitment.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Nah, cant say i am. I expected our side, with new players in important positions and a new coach, would come out and smash the top 2 teams straight away. I just cant take it

Status
Not open for further replies.