Gay marriage plebiscite - Result YES to SSM

Should the law be changed to allow same-sex couples to marry?

• Yes

• No

• Not Voting

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh, stop it with that nonsense....right wing extremists have been just as violent....houses and letterboxes of yes supporters have been defaced and when those incidents have been posted about on here, many hypocrites from the no side have cast doubt over them.

Stop playing the victim. It's pathetic and over 61 percent of Australians are not buying that shit mate.
I went to a few protests so this is where my judgement comes from.
Sorry if you're one of those little snowflakes and just as sorry if I've hurt your feelings.
But if you just stayed in your safe space it wouldn't of happened.

Sure I've heard right wingers are violent, have yet to see it for myself though.
But ANTIFA, fuck yeah seen them trying to attack right wingers in front of police!
These antifa scum are unemployed scum who have no respect for the law.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Also the Australian party for freedom, a right wing party, guess who funds them?
You guessed it, the Libs.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Also the Australian party for freedom, a right wing party, guess who funds them?
You guessed it, the Libs.
Nick Folkes' party. They're pretty messed up but a funny meme party to look at. They're convinced that Islam is going to rule Australia thanks to the left wing influence and it's all part of the NWO.

It's pretty funny shit.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Nick Folkes' party. They're pretty messed up but a funny meme party to look at. They're convinced that Islam is going to rule Australia thanks to the left wing influence and it's all part of the NWO.

It's pretty funny shit.
Ive sat and watched them, I swear don't trust the left or right.
Both sides are funded by the one entity.

When ever I go to one of those rallies I stand in the middle but leaning a little to the right, just go let both sides know where I stand.
Actually fuck politics, cliqs and bands!
I stand on my own.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I went to a few protests so this is where my judgement comes from.
Sorry if you're one of those little snowflakes and just as sorry if I've hurt your feelings.
But if you just stayed in your safe space it wouldn't of happened.

Sure I've heard right wingers are violent, have yet to see it for myself though.
But ANTIFA, fuck yeah seen them trying to attack right wingers in front of police!
These antifa scum are unemployed scum who have no respect for the law.
Pfft hahaha....do you really think you're getting to me just because I'm calling your mean spiritedness for what it is? I'm in a good mood mate. Happy with the result here....not that it will effect me on a personal level, but it's music to some friend's ears and therefore, to mine.

Get over yourself and stop throwing ham-fisted cliches at me. You're the one carrying on like a soggy little melting snowflake because your team of ideological bullies lost. Live with it Snowflakey McTriggered :P

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Pfft hahaha....do you really think you're getting to me just because I'm calling your mean spiritedness for what it is? I'm in a good mood mate. Happy with the result here....not that it will effect me on a personal level, but it's music to some friend's ears and therefore, to mine.

Get over yourself and stop throwing ham-fisted cliches at me. You're the one carrying on like a soggy little melting snowflake because your team of ideological bullies lost. Live with it Snowflakey McTriggered :P
Yep, you're proven to be a far left bigot, let me guess you're 45 kg born with a lisp and people cannot tell if you're male or female?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Yep, you're proven to be a far left bigot, let me guess you're 45 kg born with a lisp and people cannot tell if you're male or female?
Wrong on all counts.....honestly, you wouldn't know a critical thought if it bit you on the arse.....you're just another diversionary disinformation donkey.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I gather that means it's also not normal to speak English or be white considering that Chinese are the majority race and Mandarin being the majority language.
How do you come up with these haha.. U like making me fink

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyhow remember one thing

We the westies won the no vote. Our vote of no was the highest recorded Ever.

So proud to be a westie right now :p

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
lol did anyone else catch the “unbiased” ABC reporting of SSM last night?

One of the stories was about the high no vote in western Sydney.

The reporter was apparently ‘surprised’ and had ‘no idea’ why the no vote was so high in these electorates. Of course she also managed to blurt out how “diverse” these electorates are but refused to utter the M word even once.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
lol did anyone else catch the “unbiased” ABC reporting of SSM last night?

One of the stories was about the high no vote in western Sydney.

The reporter was apparently ‘surprised’ and had ‘no idea’ why the no vote was so high in these electorates. Of course she also managed to blurt out how “diverse” these electorates are but refused to utter the M word even once.
Just tune into the bolt report, i'm sure he will be reporting all the facts without a hint of bias.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I love the "'cause we don't find this stuff in our countries", followed by a guy saying "'cause I've been raised Roman Catholic" while swinging his merchandise in front of the camera.

That's Parramatta right there. I spend a lot of time doing business in Parramatta and it's always entertaining. It's a lot like San Francisco. You can just go there and watch people and be entertained all day.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I love the "'cause we don't find this stuff in our countries", followed by a guy saying "'cause I've been raised Roman Catholic" while swinging his merchandise in front of the camera.

That's Parramatta right there. I spend a lot of time doing business in Parramatta and it's always entertaining. It's a lot like San Francisco. You can just go there and watch people and be entertained all day.
Parramatta is a hole, not even worth pissing or spitting on it.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Are you a white knight for the ABC?
hahaha haven't watched the abc since they stopped broadcasting saturday afternoon footy many, many years ago. All you are doing is just regurgitating the same rubbish you listen to on the bolt report, it's pretty lame and just sour grapes.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I have no issue with people taking a view on Bolt but at least use an open and questioning mind and stick to the post which I wrote about the ABC story. Do you not think the reporting is fairly questionable and makes a huge omission by not accurately referring to the demographics of those electorates?

Status
Not open for further replies.