CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Old Asian guys who'd blow dry their balls off in the gyms

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cocksuckers that think they’re Carl weathers.
If you look at yourself in the mirror, while you’re not lifting, yes, I’m talking to you.
Fuck I’d love to feed those ***** a 10kg.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cocksuckers that think they’re Carl weathers.
" cause some damn fool accused you of being the best "
" dylan you son of a bitch "
" what's the matter the cia got you pushing to many pencils "
" make it easy on yourself dutch ok ok "

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Back when I used the gym what annoyed me most was mirror junkies. It's ok to be proud of yourself but FFS some really vain people occupy gyms and vanity just pisses me off. Even worse was that the last gym I was a member of had a fucking awkward set of showers without even a curtain separating them. I really don't want to see other dudes running round with nothing on. Generally only went in there if I needed a piss badly. Never once used the showers in there.

I am glad i am not the only one who feels uncomfortable showering with naked men in the vicinity.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why the fuck would you imagine it?

plus it take me back to my uni days when i was living in this old china man 's house and he used to come out of the shower with no cloths on. All I saw was bushy pubic hairs with a pimple in the middle.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
because this is how human mind works.

ears hear it and the brain processes it and put it up on the screen.
plus it take me back to my uni days when i was living in this old china man 's house and he used to come out of the shower with no cloths on. All I saw was bushy pubic hairs with a pimple in the middle.
No it doesn't work that way

I think there's something you want to tell us zee

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope you didn't try to pop it..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The woman at gyms annoy me the most. They're either really, really ugly and massively overweight attending the gym once every year wearing see-through bike shorts, or they're good looking but get annoyed when you stare at them through the gym window.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The woman at gyms annoy me the most. They're either really, really ugly and massively overweight attending the gym once every year wearing see-through bike shorts, or they're good looking but get annoyed when you stare at them through the gym window.
LOL

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well honestly..starring at em is one thing.. but starring at em with your dick in your hand is another thing Hacky..no wonder they get annoyed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.