Gay marriage plebiscite - Result YES to SSM

Should the law be changed to allow same-sex couples to marry?

• Yes

• No

• Not Voting

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He's quite pathetic at it lol I've never bought into his deflection methods, and while he suggests it's coz my iq is not as high as his (10) I therefore create arguments lol. Rather he just gets annoyed when people don't buy his bullshit, as he rightfully has that right, I'd be annoyed if people did not buy my shit tbh.
Before YOU go down this path it would best serve you to go through your previous posts and delete them. Your hypocrisies are all on display

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Where is it that I have said that?

Realists initial post kicked this off, I quote it for you

1. His hypocrisy was put on display
2. He played the victim by claiming the "left" (whatever the fuck that is in his deluded mind) would hit the roof if catholics did this
3. The point is catholics have done this MANY times and it's completely legal to do so but you don't see the "left" chucking hissy fits like this hypocrite and playing the victim. No rather people have accepted this is legal and MOVED ON

Where the fuck is this hypocrite free speech now?

Why does he deflect to Islamic schools?

How come he doesn't understand the difference between a NEWS ARTICLE (posted by croydon dog and myself) And an OPINION PIECE ( Andrew bolt)

He's an eternal victim

And anyone who comes up with the line "but they do it and it's ok" is a victim too.

No my statements on this post are NOT "but they do it and it's ok", they are delving deeper into the context of the issue. I'm not using this shit as a deflection, I'm putting on show certain people's hypocrisy
But they do it? Like you say but ANTIFA and bullying bigot leftist are just reactionary? You're such a fail

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The same for that Children's party business thing, i don't agree whatsoever with what she has done.
They claim they spoke with her before and if they spoke with her and raised their concerns of why it was a bad idea (given their potential clientele) they're well within their rights to cancel her contract

Where this gets more complicated is following specific instructions from fair work in dismissal, ie you have to give people a right of reply

If it is as the business owners say it happened, Then the only way I can see the contractor winning (With as little details as possible) is through a technicality

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
But they do it? Like you say but ANTIFA and bullying bigot leftist are just reactionary? You're such a fail
Don't run away. OWN up to your hypocrisy.

What had this got to do with antifa?

How is Catholic schools using legal freedom of religion to not hire gays a REACTION?

Explain it

Don't fucking run and deflect. OWN up to it

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Where is it that I have said that?

Realists initial post kicked this off, I quote it for you

1. His hypocrisy was put on display
2. He played the victim by claiming the "left" (whatever the fuck that is in his deluded mind) would hit the roof if catholics did this
3. The point is catholics have done this MANY times and it's completely legal to do so but you don't see the "left" chucking hissy fits like this hypocrite and playing the victim. No rather people have accepted this is legal and MOVED ON

Where the fuck is this hypocrite free speech now?

Why does he deflect to Islamic schools?

How come he doesn't understand the difference between a NEWS ARTICLE (posted by croydon dog and myself) And an OPINION PIECE ( Andrew bolt)

He's an eternal victim

And anyone who comes up with the line "but they do it and it's ok" is a victim too.

No my statements on this post are NOT "but they do it and it's ok", they are delving deeper into the context of the issue. I'm not using this shit as a deflection, I'm putting on show certain people's hypocrisy
1. I'm not Catholic so I can't comment on them.
2. Bolt is just another MSM shit talker and have no respect for anyone involved in the MSM
3. ALL fucking sides are hypocritical to further their agenda

I've made my agenda clear. I hate the government and don't give a fuck who wins because it's got nothing to do with me and it's a waste of time and money and it's just another tool to keep the sheep divided.

My agenda is to protect my family and my faith.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't run away. OWN up to your hypocrisy.

What had this got to do with antifa?

How is Catholic schools using legal freedom of religion to not hire gays a REACTION?

Explain it

Don't fucking run and deflect. OWN up to it
You fkn idiot. Look at you. I tell you to not deflect the article and you haven't even fkn said anything about her getting fired and you got the balls to say I'm deflecting when you've showed everyone how you deflect?

ANTIFA and bullies from the left is an example of how you justify their violence by saying it's all reactionary whilst at the same time you've seen no bullying or physical violence from the left only the right lol.

Run away from what? I'm not a faggot leftist afraid of standing up on my own without the need for people to back me up and shout with me to feel empowered.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They claim they spoke with her before and if they spoke with her and raised their concerns of why it was a bad idea (given their potential clientele) they're well within their rights to cancel her contract

Where this gets more complicated is following specific instructions from fair work in dismissal, ie you have to give people a right of reply

If it is as the business owners say it happened, Then the only way I can see the contractor winning (With as little details as possible) is through a technicality
So you're a hypocrite then, you're ok with a business to fire people with a no opinion but you're against an owner of a business to bake a cake for a gay. See how you're hard to take serious?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The same for that Children's party business thing, i don't agree whatsoever with what she has done.
It could of been a non-issue if they used business logic. They could of said they are booked or overprice the service.

Like I said, it's like they are scared the money will give them the gay or something.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You fkn idiot. Look at you. I tell you to not deflect the article and you haven't even fkn said anything about her getting fired and you got the balls to say I'm deflecting when you've showed everyone how you deflect?
Don't deflect and lie. I've said my piece about this case. Go through the last 5 pages or so

ANTIFA and bullies from the left is an example of how you justify their violence by saying it's all reactionary whilst at the same time you've seen no bullying or physical violence from the left only the right lol.
Don't lie again. I've admitted violence from the left. Britt wall asked me about the protest at the Brisbane church and I said there are no excuses for it to get physical

Run away from what? I'm not a faggot leftist afraid of standing up on my own without the need for people to back me up and shout with me to feel empowered.

Your whole post was a COMPLETE DEFLECTION which you used to try and pin the blame on me

Even in this post I answered all your queries, I DID NOT DEFLECT

Now own your hypocrisy

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So you're a hypocrite then, you're ok with a business to fire people with a no opinion but you're against an owner of a business to bake a cake for a gay. See how you're hard to take serious?
Nope again YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND

That business owner knows that it has homosexual customers.

That contractor put who she worked for on her social media page and on that same page said no to SSM

Now that business has RISK of losing homosexual customers because that contractor linked her personal beliefs WITH THE BUSINESS

They spoke with her (according to the business owner) and asked her to take it down because of their customers. She refused

End of

It wasn't just a SSM issue it was ALSO a business issue

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Oh yeah she may be within her rights because of the contractor thing, just the same as a religious organisation acting as an employer would be in within their legal rights to do the same thing. I guess what i was just questioning is, where do we draw the discrimination line in all these different cases? This is more of an open-ended question too btw.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't deflect and lie. I've said my piece about this case. Go through the last 5 pages or so

Don't lie again. I've admitted violence from the left. Britt wall asked me about the protest at the Brisbane church and I said there are no excuses for it to get physical

Your whole post was a COMPLETE DEFLECTION which you used to try and pin the blame on me

Even in this post I answered all your queries, I DID NOT DEFLECT

Now own your hypocrisy
Quoting my posts and posting under them doesn't mean anything lmao. It's all about context hun which you far left knuckle heads don't know what it is.
You never admit violence without saying, but.... it's reactionary. But Christians are intolerant this that. And you ask why In brought up Islamic schools? I also brought up Jewish schools as well glad you missed that so t suits your agenda. I brought it up to say all religious schools have that same freedoms. You also deflected by bring up the 'past' you could not stick to the present, you can look at your first post for reference. You over estimate yourself in almost every aspect.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Quoting my posts and posting under them doesn't mean anything lmao. It's all about context hun which you far left knuckle heads don't know what it is.
You never admit violence without saying, but.... it's reactionary. But Christians are intolerant this that. And you ask why In brought up Islamic schools? I also brought up Jewish schools as well glad you missed that so t suits your agenda. I brought it up to say all religious schools have that same freedoms. You also deflected by bring up the 'past' you could not stick to the present, you can look at your first post for reference. You over estimate yourself in almost every aspect.
Coward

Own your hypocrisy

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh yeah she may be within her rights because of the contractor thing, just the same as a religious organisation acting as an employer would be in within their legal rights to do the same thing. I guess what i was just questioning is, where do we draw the discrimination line in all these different cases? This is more of an open-ended question too btw.
I apologise for in the past putting you in the brain dead leftist category. Whilst you're a liberal, you're not cut off from reality lol.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Coward

Own your hypocrisy
Lolll I'll own up to what I'm actually guilty of, owning up to something you want me to own up to doesn't make me a coward it makes you a useless **** lol. Who the fuck do you think you are though like who are you?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nope again YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND

That business owner knows that it has homosexual customers.

That contractor put who she worked for on her social media page and on that same page said no to SSM

Now that business has RISK of losing homosexual customers because that contractor linked her personal beliefs WITH THE BUSINESS

They spoke with her (according to the business owner) and asked her to take it down because of their customers. She refused

End of

It wasn't just a SSM issue it was ALSO a business issue
Lol at how you warp, twist, turn and malfunction shit to help your agenda. How old are you?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I respect both of you and you are entitled to your own opinions but the hidden hand is sitting back laughing at us because we are doing exactly what they planned us to do.

Divide and conquer.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Just to elaborate on what i was trying to get at before, lets use this children's party contractor as an example. Employee fired because of their personal beliefs (*disclaimer i am not a lawyer lol):

*Contractor for a local business: Local business most likely ok due to the contractor thing.
*Full/part time employee for a local business or even large company: business/company in the shit for discrimination.
*Full/part time employee for a religious institution(e.g a school): Religious institution covered by religious freedom laws.

Like in all three cases the employee has done the exact same thing yet there are vastly different outcomes.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeh I listened to the interview yesterday on Triple J.

This employer sounds like a fucking 12 year bitch born with a silver spoon, who use to sack daddies maids because they brought her the wrong fork at brunch.

I really couldn't give a fuck which way this vote swings, but it seems a bit hypocritical that anyone who doesn't vote yes is crucified and labelled as a homophobe.
Btw.. What the fuck does being scared of cock jockies have to do with peoples opinions on them getting married?
If your scared of being raped by a bloke, I think you'd be more inclined to vote yes so they'd be stuck at home with their whinging partner for the rest of their miserable lives and not prowling the streets looking to rape unsuspecting straight men
I was in a conversation about the SSM vote at work and a single white male (who also hates the bulldogs )went all feral and ballistic on me because I said I was voting no.. Told me I was a bigot and that there is no good reason to obstruct people's rights to get married apart from pure hatred and bigotry.. He then left , went for a smoke came back and apologised profusely..

Surprise surprise went at me again after I egged him on with a mock convo lol

Status
Not open for further replies.