Gay marriage plebiscite - Result YES to SSM

Should the law be changed to allow same-sex couples to marry?

• Yes

• No

• Not Voting

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bro you flew off the fuse and you misunderstood a lot of what I said

Calm down read what I wrote later.

You will see essentially I'm saying live and let live.

You want to believe what you want to believe that's fine but you don't have a right to force others to believe, Same as me

And no two gay guys kissing in the street is not forcing others to be gay
But using your logic the gay guys are forcing their view on us. Just like somehow religious people saying no to something that is a sin is forcing on you.

In before you sin too. Of course I am a sinner, we all are.

Like I mentioned before I would never enforce my beliefs on You but if you came to ask about my faith of course I will try to convert you because you came to me, not the other way around.

That's why the Mormons and other door knocking ***** can get fucked.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
This 4 foot 3 midget touched my butt today, was going to tell him off as I'm not gay but I felt sorry for him given how short he was
You're a heightist bro, burn in hell heathen! Lol

Vote YES for midgets!

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
But using your logic the gay guys are forcing their view on us. Just like somehow religious people saying no to something that is a sin is forcing on you.

In before you sin too. Of course I am a sinner, we all are.

Like I mentioned before I would never enforce my beliefs on You but if you came to ask about my faith of course I will try to convert you because you came to me, not the other way around.

That's why the Mormons and other door knocking ***** can get fucked.
Wanting equal rights under the laws of Australia is not forcing a view

This should be a very simple matter of equality as far as secular law is concerned and SSM should exist

Where the objections start are either from religious people who's religions say it is a sin (the law doesn't use sin) or just homophobic bigots who hate gays (non religious people)

So they are being denied equal rights they're not forcing their right on equality

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Wanting equal rights under the laws of Australia is not forcing a view

This should be a very simple matter of equality as far as secular law is concerned and SSM should exist

Where the objections start are either from religious people who's religions say it is a sin (the law doesn't use sin) or just homophobic bigots who hate gays (non religious people)

So they are being denied equal rights they're not forcing their right on equality
Like I said, this is division of the sheep. The fucking government hasn't got a pair of balls between the lot of them. You think they care about gays getting married? They can't and won't say yes or no so they get the sheep to "vote" so the pissed off side won't attack the government.

Fucking coward lying motherfuckers.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think after all this 'intense' debate..sometimes it's good to throw in a laugh.. I couldn't think of anything more appropriate than the following..

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Look to make it clear if a religious person plainly said that it their religion it's a sin and they can't support it. I stop I don't argue. The discussion is done and I respect that person's belief

But if a religious person says the above and then brings in false statements like "traditional marriage" or " it'll make it normal and everyone will be gay and sin" then I continue arguing on the basis of those EXTRA reasons given

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am a gay man and I will be voting NO on this nonsense. I know that doesn't sound politically correct, I know that gay marriage is inevitable, but I simply don't agree with it and the reason I don't is because gay people seem to want the rights but not the obligations that go with those rights. Now what do I mean by this? I know several gay couples who are both on single benefits from Centrelink when under current defacto law they should be recognised as a couple and paid a couple rate of pension or benefit. Also why do gay people want the right to marry (when the relationship is now recognised as a defacto relationship thanks to changes made by the former Labor Government; a piece of paper doesn't show that the love someone (just look at the ridiculously high rates of divorce in this country). The only winners from this will be lawyers when the marriage breaks down and they need a divorce. Just stupid.
You are a very smart gay man. Showing plenty of common sense and not following the sheep that just want to sensationalise this issue.

Its people like you that make the gay community great, pursue what makes you happy and let others be happy in their life journey too. Everyone supports that.

Unfortunately This gay plebiscite is about pleasing some people and angering other groups. Trying to shout down on people who oppose. Thats not what the gay community is about

Vote no

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Like I said, this is division of the sheep. The fucking government hasn't got a pair of balls between the lot of them. You think they care about gays getting married? They can't and won't say yes or no so they get the sheep to "vote" so the pissed off side won't attack the government.

Fucking coward lying motherfuckers.
They are using it as a smokescreen to deflect heat off of the energy prices (coal power or renewable cleaner energy) and they are probably gagging to secretly pass more nanny state laws in the name of terror and safety.

Divide & Conquer 101

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Look to make it clear if a religious person plainly said that it their religion it's a sin and they can't support it. I stop I don't argue. The discussion is done and I respect that person's belief

But if a religious person says the above and then brings in false statements like "traditional marriage" or " it'll make it normal and everyone will be gay and sin" then I continue arguing on the basis of those EXTRA reasons given
Here is my stance, take a screen shot if you wish lol

I'm Christian
And I am voting no because I do not agree* with them.

*It does not mean I hate or judge them.

This is what I truly feel.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
They are using it as a smokescreen to deflect heat off of the energy prices (coal power or renewable cleaner energy) and they are probably gagging to secretly pass more nanny state laws in the name of terror and safety.

Divide & Conquer 101
Spot on brother, but to the sheep we are just tin foil hat wearers.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Here is my stance, take a screen shot if you wish lol

I'm Christian
And I am voting no because I do not agree* with them.

It does not mean I hate or judge them.

This is what I truly feel.
I honestly have no problem with what you said bro. Same reason why I would defend your churches if gays tried to force their marriage in a church

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I honestly have no problem with what you said bro. Same reason why I would defend your churches if gays tried to force their marriage in a church
Thank you.

If you said that to me in reverse, I'd be ok with it. Like I know a few people on here will be voting yes and I really don't care and will still call them a good friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.