Titans Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It doesnt matter whichever way I look at it I cannot see anything other than a win here

We are near full strength only Reynolds out, they are a basket case without a coach and (going by media) a 'superstar' who has his mind on everything other than the NRL at the moment

The game means nothing etc but if we do happen to lose this it should be the final nail in the coffin. There is no excuse for a loss here.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Someone will bring up that stat about teams winning percentage the week after a coach sacking...did i just do it?

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Someone will bring up that stat about teams winning percentage the week after a coach sacking...did i just do it?
Lol true.. did think of that myself

I just cant see us losing this one, they are a rabble .. maybe i need to take my blue & white shades off?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm worried that if we win our last two Hasler will somehow survive and brainwash/hypnotise Dib into giving him another extension.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm worried that if we win our last two Hasler will somehow survive and brainwash/hypnotise Dib into giving him another extension.
Yeah I can already hear Dib saying we just missed the finals by one game or something similar when in reality our season has been over for a few weeks now.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Remember when Moore got sacked and we got smashed that week?

We're probably the only club that didn't win off the back of a coach sacking.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Remember when Moore got sacked and we got smashed that week?

We're probably the only club that didn't win off the back of a coach sacking.
I'm pretty sure it's a bit of a myth that a team wins the week after a coach is sacked I can't remember the exact number but it was something like 4/15 wins the week after a coach had been sacked.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Titans players will lift due to Henry leaving and they have a habit of beating us. No easy win here.

yearofthedogs2018

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
call me crazy but we could win our next 2 games.

Titans are a basket case at the moment plagued with lots of injuries and just coming off the sacking of their coach while we are coming off the back of a win against a Top 8 team.

And we always seem to lift against the dragons and we could cause another upset. If we get wins against Manly and Dragons, maybe the dogs were right and they did spoil other teams parties.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha. According to Daily Telegraph, Mbye is playing 2 positions:

1. William Hopoate 2. Brett Morris 3. Josh Morris 4. Brenko Lee 5. Marcelo Montoya 6. Matt Frawley 7. Moses Mbye 8. Aiden Tolman 9. Moses Mbye 10. James Graham 11. Josh Jackson 12. Adam Elliot 13. David Klemmer. Interchange: 19. Francis Tualau 15. Raymond Faitala-Mariner 16. Danny Fualalo 17. Chase Stanley 14. Sam Kasiano 20. Josh Reynolds 22. Greg Eastwood 23. Kerrod Holland

Reaction score
I am actually really excited for this game. Hayne vs Hoppa, The Morris boys to build upon last weeks game, and Mbye was really good against Manly.

I think it's important we win the last few games to get momentum for next year. We finished poorly last year and it followed us into this season, so winning is important for next year and the Titans and Saints are very winnable games for us.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just remember theres nothing " official " of hasler being sacked. As it stands the only thing that's official that his stay was extended this year .unless he has " full support from the board" hasler is our coach for another two years :upset:

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Haha. According to Daily Telegraph, Mbye is playing 2 positions:

1. William Hopoate 2. Brett Morris 3. Josh Morris 4. Brenko Lee 5. Marcelo Montoya 6. Matt Frawley 7. Moses Mbye 8. Aiden Tolman 9. Moses Mbye 10. James Graham 11. Josh Jackson 12. Adam Elliot 13. David Klemmer. Interchange: 19. Francis Tualau 15. Raymond Faitala-Mariner 16. Danny Fualalo 17. Chase Stanley 14. Sam Kasiano 20. Josh Reynolds 22. Greg Eastwood 23. Kerrod Holland

So he should....he's been payed twice what he Is truly worth, actually three times what he's worth.
Chuck him in at fullback as well...:yum::p!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just remember theres nothing " official " of hasler being sacked. As it stands the only thing that's official that his stay was extended this year .unless he has " full support from the board" hasler is our coach for another two years :upset:
I can't take another season let alone another two of Desball. He has to go. If he's still coach next season there you'll see more reports of alleged terrorists wearing Bulldogs jerseys on the news.

Status
Not open for further replies.