Gay marriage plebiscite - Result YES to SSM

Should the law be changed to allow same-sex couples to marry?

• Yes

• No

• Not Voting

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm guessing you haven't actually watched the Exorcist. Without ruining it, it's not exactly a happy ending.

I havent watched the movie? I have watched it and I have also read Peter Blatty book which was the origin of this movie a hundred times.

the movie did have a happy ending as the girl got de-possessed

I highly recommend reading the book, it will give you goose bumps and the movie doesnt do any justice to book at all.

You no why the demon told the priest his name was "nowonmai" when he asked his name?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I havent watched the movie? I have watched it and I have also read Peter Blatty book which was the origin of this movie a hundred times.

I highly recommend reading the book, it will give you goose bumps and the movie doesnt do any justice to book at all.

You no why the demon told the priest his name was "nowonmai" when he asked his name?
Try watching the TV series. It's pretty bloody good.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

"I am no one"

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Why the fuck shouldn't homosexual couples be as miserable as the rest of us married men.

Let them dig their own holes, it won't be long before they realise what a piss poor decision they've made after a few years of being married.

What's the point in asking straight people/couples if gays should be allowed to get married?

100mill would build an entire community that could house lower income families and the homeless.. instead we use it to decide if gays should be able to get married. North Korea is looking more appealing everyday...

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

The scariest 'doll' seen!!!

IMG_0783.JPG

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

In movie regan says iam nothing i am no one..
Yes i read the book loved it when devil regan said "yes give her saurkraut and heroin lol

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
In movie regan says iam nothing i am no one..
Yes i read the book loved it when devil regan said "yes give her saurkraut and heroin lol

wow, you are the last person who i thought would be into reading books let alone peter blatty's exorcist.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
wow, you are the last person who i thought would be into reading books let alone peter blatty's exorcist.
I read every day how things are made , how to make things , history, space biographies or whatever lol.
Heres one of my favorites its a fucking top read and will blow your mind.
The bone man of kokoda
Kokichi Nishimura was a member of the 2nd battalion, 144th Regiment of the Japanese Imperial Army. In 1942 he fought along every foot of Kokoda as the Japanese attempted to take Port Moresby. He was the only man from his company to survive the campaign. As he was evacuated to safety he made a promise that one day he would return to his comrades and bring them home to Japan for proper burial.

After the war, Nishimura prospered. But under the surface, the driving ambition of his life was to fulfil his promise. In 1979, he shocked his family by returning to New Guinea to search for the remains of Japanese soldiers. For the next 25 years, Nishimura lived alone along the Kokoda Track. Armed only with a metal detector, a mattock and a shovel, he searched for his dead comrades. Over the years he found hundreds of them – some he was able to identify and return their bones to their families; others were unknown, and their remains were sent to Japan's official shrine for its war dead in Tokyo.

In 2005 Nishimura, now in his mid-eighties and seriously ill, was forced to return to Japan. His story is an incredible adventure that gives us a radically different viewpoint on a battle that has become part of our national myth. Nishimura's life and quest above all offer a poignant reminder of the futility of wa

Status
Not open for further replies.