Hayne v Henry: Battle of the GC Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Seems like Henry is disliked more by the players than Hayne.

I still think both will go.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone watching NRL360.... funny as all fuck.

Rothfield getting the shits hardcore when his bullshit articles are called into question by Kent and Ikin.

Then Rothfield had a go at Kent for being "half right" on the Dogs salary cap issue.

Both bullshit artists going at it.

Rothfield even admitted that the information hasn't come from the club "but a source I have up there" regarding Henry going.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We'll end up with Henry. And fuk it, anything is better than Des. I would give Henry 3 years to turn us around
I really don't want him ffs.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Anyone watching NRL360.... funny as all fuck.

Rothfield getting the shits hardcore when his bullshit articles are called into question by Kent and Ikin.

Then Rothfield had a go at Kent for being "half right" on the Dogs salary cap issue.

Both bullshit artists going at it.

Rothfield even admitted that the information hasn't come from the club "but a source I have up there" regarding Henry going.
I haven't watched NRL360 this year. (OK I haven't watched most footy shows this year)

They are reporting here that both will go, as it's a toxic.

They are saying Henry lost the dressing room ages ago.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
And Hayne is a shit ****.

He had about 6 good games in 2009, done fuck all after that.
He won NSW the Origin series in 2014 and won the Dally M award. Henry has neveer done anything. He left Cowboys and they won the title the next year.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Rothfield is a blithering old ****.

I called him out on his double standards with the sharks and how he would love to blow peptide Paul, he tried to ban me from his shit blogs.

A

Alexander the Great

Rothfield is a blithering old ****.

I called him out on his double standards with the sharks and how he would love to blow peptide Paul, he tried to ban me from his shit blogs.
I wish i could bump into him one day to give him a mouthful. Cum stain he is

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He won NSW the Origin series in 2014 and won the Dally M award. Henry has neveer done anything. He left Cowboys and they won the title the next year.
What? He didn't win NSW the origin series. You just need to face facts, hayne had one good season way back in 2009 and in between than and when he left for the NFL he did have some great games and also just as many nothing games. Since returning from the NFL he doesn't even have the odd good game anymore, he creates disharmony in the team as i already told ya and takes up a huge chunk of the titans salary cap and gives nothing back on the field. Proof is in the pudding, no other team wants to touch the guy, not even his former club wanted him back.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
What? He didn't win NSW the origin series. You just need to face facts, hayne had one good season way back in 2009 and in between than and when he left for the NFL he did have some great games and also just as many nothing games. Since returning from the NFL he doesn't even have the odd good game anymore, he creates disharmony in the team as i already told ya and takes up a huge chunk of the titans salary cap and gives nothing back on the field. Proof is in the pudding, no other team wants to touch the guy, not even his former club wanted him back.
Hayne was easily the best player in the NSW team from 2009-2014 and yes he did win us the series. Also he won the Dally M in 2014 so how has he only had 1 good season?The other Titans players are backing Hayne and want Henry sacked. That tells you everything you need to know. Thurson got Henry sacked from the Cowboys. James Hooper said it on Sterlo.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I guess Henry can try and disguise his real reason for being let go, by making it look like it was over Hayne. The titans being so shit they are below the bulldogs on the table wouldnt have anything to do with why Henry would be let go of course.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hayne is "injured". Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.