Confirmed, Bulldogs set up is 'toxic'!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
What I will say about your post is if it is even half true Andrew Hill can't be very smart because he has put his own neck in the noose.
Andrew Hill won't start with the club till December. So won't be making any decisions on behalf of club till Jan/Feb 2018 at earliest.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Genuinely looking forward to to your follow up post DT.

For the Bulldogs to play the way they have for the last couple of seasons something smells real bad at the top end of Belmore Town.

Reactions: DT

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The longer the club delays cleaning the club out the harder it will be to clean the shit off the walls.we have a big rebuild in front of us so fmd just get it started

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When you have so much deadwood at the club, its only natural for everything to start rotting.
Des Hasler has proven now that he cannot offer anymore to the team.
Start with him, then follow up with Dib & the other stooges at the club who seem to care more about their paychecks (e.g. Eastwood, Mybe, Hopoate etc.)

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nepotism is alive and well at the Dogs..not what you know and how you play but who you know.....

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The longer the club delays cleaning the club out the harder it will be to clean the shit off the walls.we have a big rebuild in front of us so fmd just get it started
Agree with you the longer it is left the harder it will be , but we are really between a rock and a hard place.

Simply moving on players is fraught with danger , because inevitably some of their contractwill still have to be paid by us and by the form and enthusiasm displayed by some of the players their value to other clubs will be low.

Yes, you do gain some cap space but are sort of prevented from going out and buying worthwhile players to then fill the gaps. By the time we got around to that anyway there will only be the dregs left. Unfortunately due to the poor promotion and retention of the younger brigade the cupboard is very bare of talent within the club at the moment. Would have to look at getting the kids up into the higher grades sooner than anticipated but then again other clubs have done it and at least had some success. Like every other club we must have a squad of 30 players but what quality there will be is the big unanswered question.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Nepotism is alive and well at the Dogs..not what you know and how you play but who you know.....
Nepotism has always been apart of our culture the only difference is that results were expected and the family members that were brought into the fold truly gave a fuck about the club.

We have been over run with self serving eccentric pc cucks whose 1st interest is self preservation

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree with you the longer it is left the harder it will be , but we are really between a rock and a hard place.

Simply moving on players is fraught with danger , because inevitably some of their contractwill still have to be paid by us and by the form and enthusiasm displayed by some of the players their value to other clubs will be low.

Yes, you do gain some cap space but are sort of prevented from going out and buying worthwhile players to then fill the gaps. By the time we got around to that anyway there will only be the dregs left. Unfortunately due to the poor promotion and retention of the younger brigade the cupboard is very bare of talent within the club at the moment. Would have to look at getting the kids up into the higher grades sooner than anticipated but then again other clubs have done it and at least had some success. Like every other club we must have a squad of 30 players but what quality there will be is the big unanswered question.
2018 is gone because of the contracts In place.

We must build for 2019/2020.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I love how des created this mess but his camp now turning on the players- i know its hard to imagine but when we get a new coach watch the increased enthusiasm from our guys,i think alot on here will be surprised

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dean Pay will not be at the Bulldogs either...
Do you know the reason why DT. Has he said no or they have someone else in mind?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Folkes was one of my fav players in the 1980s

Bullshit , you had no clue about rugby league in the 80s , you were racing chariots in the streets of Cairo in 1980s.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nepotism has always been apart of our culture the only difference is that results were expected and the family members that were brought into the fold truly gave a fuck about the club.

We have been over run with self serving eccentric pc cucks whose 1st interest is self preservation
Completely agree. It was sad to watch the younger blokes run around last few years knowing full well that there were others who did not get a jersey who were better.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Do you know the reason why DT. Has he said no or they have someone else in mind?
Sorry to step in here.

Don't know the full details but have heard that he was wanted and had a " handshake" deal with a certain departing person but then Desmond was re-signed. That has been the info from a few people I have spoken to but cannot categorically confirm it. I then read the same sort of comments on here.

I look forward to all being revealed......

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I heard from a good source that Dogs screwed him over earlier this year. Castle promised the head coach role in 2018, he moved his children to a school out west. Then in the 11th hour, Dib re-signed des. Pay is filthy at the club, and i dont blame him.

_BT_

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You just know what ever gets posted here will end up in a journos word processor and made out to be an investigative piece of journalism.

Status
Not open for further replies.