Kennel Battlefield 1 Squad?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Same here ... by time I fired up XBOX only 3 people were online and 2 of them were people that don't own BF1 on my friends list.

Starting to shit me as I'm keen to get on and actually see if I can perfect my K:D ratio, and something always comes up or delays me.
It was only me tiptoe and vinnie last night, we played a few rounds and we were busted .got a bit better by the end..
Getting frustrated the time between new maps is a bit to long.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was on a bit yesterday arvo, got that bloody black screen again too. Is it only the new maps it does it too???

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah im going to have to try it again later, I went in to manage game and deleted some shit but never got onto a new map again to find out.

kingroose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Didn't play at all this weekend. Jumped on for a bit on Saturday but couldn't party chat as i had a friend over, and she wouldn't stop talking when all i wanted to do was kill motherf**kers, lol. Then yesterday moved my entire bedroom to another room by myself... what a f**king effort that was. Will definitely be on tonight.

@Garrett yeh if you can't get a fix for the black screen, one of us can run it through with you on chat next time you are on.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
she wouldn't stop talking when all i wanted to do was kill motherf**kers, lol. .
Why for you not put your objective D in her objective A , then reach around and tickle her objective C then finish of on her objective Bs .
But make sure you say Xbox record THAT

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Saturday - Female friend over
Sunday - Relocate bedroom

I guess you like it rough then

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Saturday - Female friend over
Sunday - Relocate bedroom

I guess you like it rough then
Leaves a few questions dont it ...
A .did the roose punish her all night and filled up the side of his bed with dump rags , leaving an unbearable stench of seamen that burnt his eyes thus forcing relocation?
B.Did the roose get carried away in role playing and choked her a bit to hard killing her in the process, and he had to move the bed over to cover the stain where she voided her bowels?
@kingroose we need answers

kingroose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Leaves a few questions dont it ...
A .did the roose punish her all night and filled up the side of his bed with dump rags , leaving an unbearable stench of seamen that burnt his eyes thus forcing relocation?
B.Did the roose get carried away in role playing and choked her a bit to hard killing her in the process, and he had to move the bed over to cover the stain where she voided her bowels?
@kingroose we need answers
upload_2017-6-19_16-48-34.png

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The roose gave it to her that good shes still walking funny or maybe its because she's 108
images-1.jpg

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuck me dead never a dull moment lol.
I reakon if grazzt can last a few rounds , he'll be a stayer .
He heard us for 20mins while trying to get in game and still stuck it out.
We will turn him into a lean mean racist tbagging machine.
Either that or he cant understand a fucking word we are saying

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Southy where were ya tonight??

Grazzt is up for a TBagging!

Tonight later on it was fork, zulu, Galah and grazzt (I think) ... Sorry if I left someone out...

Anyway had the closest game in BF1 ever... it was neck a neck the entire time on Grappa, right the way into the 900s, and then it was 972-979 our way. Game ended on 999 both sides, and an eerie wait to see who won... and we came up victorious.
Even I got a kill that game :D

The game before that was a complete whitewash. Behemoth out within about 5 minutes.

I've also managed to figure out my issue with a shitty K:D ratio, but I'm not sure how to solve it.

My issue is an inability to aim and fire precisely. Might have to play with the sensitivity.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Didn't play at all this weekend. Jumped on for a bit on Saturday but couldn't party chat as i had a friend over, and she wouldn't stop talking when all i wanted to do was kill motherf**kers, lol. Then yesterday moved my entire bedroom to another room by myself... what a f**king effort that was. Will definitely be on tonight.

@Garrett yeh if you can't get a fix for the black screen, one of us can run it through with you on chat next time you are on.
Ok thanks mate. will do.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Southy where were ya tonight??

Grazzt is up for a TBagging!

Tonight later on it was fork, zulu, Galah and grazzt (I think) ... Sorry if I left someone out...

Anyway had the closest game in BF1 ever... it was neck a neck the entire time on Grappa, right the way into the 900s, and then it was 972-979 our way. Game ended on 999 both sides, and an eerie wait to see who won... and we came up victorious.
Even I got a kill that game :D

The game before that was a complete whitewash. Behemoth out within about 5 minutes.

I've also managed to figure out my issue with a shitty K:D ratio, but I'm not sure how to solve it.

My issue is an inability to aim and fire precisely. Might have to play with the sensitivity.
I had a few games bailed early think there was about 8 on .the tbaggers numbers are increasing a bit these days, think we are close to 25 @kingroose whats the numbers at ?
Definitely go into you're settings and tweek them ,turn your vibration off .
Stick with something like medic or support, just worry about getting the flags, and dropping supplies. Dont go head in to the objectives flank them.slow it down a bit , dont be first in let the person in front be cannon fodder.
Theres more points in dropping banaids and taking flags then the kills.the kills will eventually come.
Also use grenades as much as possible, just random throws to where you think they may be can damage them a bit to make the kill easier. When you're getting shot up lob a grenade before you die .you will be supprised how many kills you will pinch from it.
And if all else fails follow @kingroose around and shoot at what he does you will clean up with assist count as kills

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you can aim, medic. If you can't, assault.

Mondragon storm for medic, MP18 or model 10 for assault.
The selb optical takes a bit of getting used to get your eye in but you can cover short mid and a bit of long range with it 3 shots usually takes em out .

vinnie05

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
https://forums.battlefield.com/en-u...le-nights-update-rolling-out-june-20th#latest

We are pleased to announce that the Battlefield 1 Nivelle Nights map and Base Game Update will start rolling out tomorrow. While access to Nivelle Nights map will be limited to Premium Pass owners or owners of They Shall Not Pass, the download is required for all Battlefield 1 players.

The Update will be automatically deployed to your platform on Tuesday, June 20th across all platforms with the following downtimes:
  • PC: Multiplayer will be offline for 2h starting 07.00 UTC / 12.00 AM PT.
  • PS4: Multiplayer will be offline for 2h starting 9.00 UTC / 2.00 AM PT.
  • Xbox One: Multiplayer will be offline for 2h starting 11.00 UTC / 4.00 AM PT.

Update notes will be posted here once the Update is live. Be sure to check back once maintenance is complete.

Thank you for your patience and see you on the battlefield!

The Teams at EA/DICE