Does anyone at the club realise how bad mbye is playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What is it with mbye, i mean i feel kinda sorry for the bloke he is clearly struggling at that position but he is constantly named there. I see a very capable footballer, he has amazing speed and footwork and he is being wasted. You have to feel sorry for the bloke, he is not being supported properly.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
have you not been on the kennel for a while ????

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If the figures thrown about what he is getting paid are true he is getting supported very well .
Its like hes getting judge wages doing work for the dole
I think sometimes getting paid big bikkies works against a player (their own fault).

Remember Chris Sandow when he went to Parra? All everyone talking about was how much coin he war making and his game definitely suffered (guy had other problems but i think the pressure of living up to his salary didn't help).

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hate seeing capable players being wasted when it can be fixed easily, but thats we get for persisting with des

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You are feeling sorry for a **** who can't play yet is being payed $750k?
Lol if you think he cant play. Hes struggling in a role that requires a player to lead the team around and he dosent have that, dosent mean he cant play. His stats last year surprisingly were decent. Something like 9 tries and 15 try assists

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
If just one of the 5/8 or halfback was provided with consistent shape and options AND got early clean ball to actually utilise those options then they would actually start to look like a playmaker.

2012 Graham would go to the line with an inside runner, 1 or several flat runners and the fb in behind, that is the shape the halves should be running with.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I meant coaching wise obviously
Fullback or hooker something anything he is out of his depth in the halves , he is definitely not being used right. Should be playing to his advantage not his disadvantage

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How can you feel sorry for him. He gets paid millions whether he plays good or bad, in first grade or reserve grade still getting the money. If he gets released from club other teams will line up for him with millions. He's just shit I hate watching him play.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember yesterday when he cleaned the ball up from outside our line and ran it back. Broke a couple of tackles and looked great. He should have a crack at FB!
Thought exactly the same when I saw it!
~c.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I meant coaching wise obviously
So you think Mybe is coached to:-

1. Stand flat footed and throw hospital passes.
2. Kick shit in general play.
3. Constantly kick the ball desd when we are in an attacking position.
4. Go missing in games.
5. Give the team zero direction around the grounds.
6. Do 25 meter "short drop out" straight onto the chest of the oposition winger.

He wanted the halfback position.
Told the media last season he was controlling the play (what a joke).

He has been the biggest dud signing for the club, perhaps ever.

Nice young bloke, but a shit halfback.

bantam rooster

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yes mbye is not a 7 thats for sure , was watching highlight reel for Steve mortimer on youtube now there was a number 7 he had it all demanded the ball he ran the team he organised everything was one of the best cover defenders I have ever seen . mbye doesn't do this he plays in the position he is told too . my thoughts he would be a better 9 I might be wrong.but I don't feel sorry for him 750 k will ease his pain

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So you think Mybe is coached to:-

1. Stand flat footed and throw hospital passes.
2. Kick shit in general play.
3. Constantly kick the ball desd when we are in an attacking position.
4. Go missing in games.
5. Give the team zero direction around the grounds.
6. Do 25 meter "short drop out" straight onto the chest of the oposition winger.

He wanted the halfback position.
Told the media last season he was controlling the play (what a joke).

He has been the biggest dud signing for the club, perhaps ever.

Nice young bloke, but a shit halfback.
then why is he being named at half all the time. Its hasler's fault for not identifying these issues. he can play but not at half simple

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
But des just keeps picking duds as he did with trex surely something will eventually change - ffs des talk about the definition of insanity

bantam rooster

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I agree des picks the team he has to take responsibility for this its his decision to play him there

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
then why is he being named at half all the time. Its hasler's fault for not identifying these issues. he can play but not at half simple
So Mybe gets a free pass for playing like a busted arse because you don't like Des.

No doubt Des put himself and the team in the shit by putting his faith in Mybe at halfback. But everybody did!! Did you think it was a bad idea when the club signed Mybe?

Also didn't you start this thread by posing the question "does anyone at the club know how bad Mybe is playing"

Status
Not open for further replies.