Talkin Sport with Ray Dib @ 4:15pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
I sent this: (not worded very well but I was on the mobile. I'm sure he'll get the jist.)

Good afternoon Graham

I'd like to please ask that this email (below) that was already sent, speaks for all Bulldogs supporters both from the kennel and every other Bulldogs supporter I've spoken to on the streets, in my family and at games. It sums up perfectly what we want answers too and how we feel.

----------
Let me preface this email by stating, I’ll be very surprised if Mr Dib comes on your show, however in the miraculous chance that he does, I trust you will ask the questions that require answering.

Mr DIB had a press conference yesterday and once again failed to address the pressing issues in our club:

*ATTACK
*Recruitment and retention
*And Juniors.

He also regurgitated a statement that I hear all too often that simply makes me sick … ‘Dessies track record speaks for itself’ I wonder which track record he speaks of ?? is it our 5 wins from the past 17 games record ?? Or maybe the worst attack in the league?? Or is it his ability to cure insomnia with his style of play??

As far as im concerned feats at a former club count for nothing, nor does 2 losing grand finals.

For the love of god Graham please grill him

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
A few people on the Kennel have said "players want out" sick of Des' game plan etc etc.

I hope Huges asks if any players do want out.

I would love if people would actually name names.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't worry mate I listen most afternoons on the way home from work and similar emails have been read out on the show every afternoon for the last year! Every second call is usually about the dogs so they are well aware of what's going on.
yeah me too 3pm comes and triple M gets switched over to talkin sport every day .. and yes you are right they normally get bombarded with this stuff but now its different because its across all media and we have to strike will the iron is hot...

Kila R Ralai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope Hughes makes him weep like a little girl. Maybe he can use his Dibstik to measure our progress since 2012.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm expecting Graeme to ask Ray Dib about Raylene Castle and her resignation .
Dib did say she was the best candidate at the time here & abroad. Well if she was that friggin good, why isn't she still at the club ?

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Already making excuses. Tunksy just advised the listeners that Dib is very busy and has a meeting this afternoon so they hope to get enough time with him.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Fk this is a great programme. Especially when the old type Aussies with no teef call up. Love it.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Already making excuses. Tunksy just advised the listeners that Dib is very busy and has a meeting this afternoon so they hope to get enough time with him.
Yep so the comment might be on the money about him pulling out.

Fk this is a great programme. Especially when the old type Aussies with no teef call up. Love it.
Lots of Souths supporters listening then?

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Lots of Souths supporters listening then?
No he was a Tigers supporter. Regular caller who was complaining about Bulldogs fans having a whinge about our team after a few losses and that we should be like him. A real supporter who never complains through thick and thin. LOL.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Of all the Hughes Brothers.....Graham is the biggest knob and full of shit!!

Status
Not open for further replies.