Talkin Sport with Ray Dib @ 4:15pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All I want to hear Graham say to Ray today is the facts:
Ray, you have torn apart the fabric of this once great club, you have taken responsibility for the worst footy that has been played at this club, ever, and made some of the worst administration decisions taking this club forward. You have destroyed what this great club once stood for, it's become unrecognisable to when I used to play, and whatever Bullfrog Moore laid as a foundation over 26 years, you have managed to dismantle in just a few years!

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Talkin Sport with Ray Dib @ 4:15pm"

You spelt shit wrong.

Hahaha... I'm hoping Graham doesn't ask him any questions and just rips the SHIT out of Ray! Because we know Ray will be dribbling crap when answering questions, unless he ummmms and does nose whistles while trying to answer questions, I don't want to hear it!

Reactions: jof

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Raylene Castle was punted because of her support for Hasler. The board wanted Hasler gone, but after a 10-7 ugly win over Brisbane & the lure of Foran, a few changed their mind. Ray Dib is also a Hasler fan. I know this is a big call, but I'm tipping Des Hasler to be sacked as Bulldogs coach. The only drawback is the payout they'll have to afford him & if Foran has a Des clause in his contract.
Only a finals spot can prevent this.
Hasler is a dead man walking.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hughesy will ask all the hard questions and make this **** squirm. Can't wait to hear his answer when he asks why des was re-signed when the teams performance didn't deserve it.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Mmmm....while I hope Hughesy asks the right questions I think that Dib has been around long enough to be able to handle anything he throws at him. I suspect that by 4.30pm most of you will be on here raging about what a bullshit interview it was and go off again. I say this not to have a dig at anyone but only to temper your hopes around your expectations. Dib has a long experience in this sort of stuff. You don't get to be a chairman without being able to handle a bit of heat.

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mmmm....while I hope Hughesy asks the right questions I think that Dib has been around long enough to be able to handle anything he throws at him. I suspect that by 4.30pm most of you will be on here raging about what a bullshit interview it was and go off again. I say this not to have a dig at anyone but only to temper your hopes around your expectations. Dib has a long experience in this sort of stuff. You don't get to be a chairman without being able to handle a bit of heat.
Mince in a couple of Ghost peppers into the garlic sauce and launch it at Dibs fat head.

See how he handles the heat the smelly cocksucking bastard

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
I'll be working, can someone post up what dribble he goes on with please

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'll be working, can someone post up what dribble he goes on with please
If you have Facebook follow Talkin Sport on there they usually put up a recording of all their interviews a few minutes after they have been on the radio.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just sent this to graham at talking Sports.. I could have written an anthology however if you right to much they wont read it out .. ( I know from experience LOL)

Good after Graham

Let me preface this email by stating, I’ll be very surprised if Mr Dib comes on your show, however in the miraculous chance that he does, I trust you will ask the questions that require answering.

Mr DIB had a press conference yesterday and once again failed to address the pressing issues in our club:

• ATTACK
  • Recruitment and retention
  • And Juniors.
He also regurgitated a statement that I hear all too often that simply makes me sick … ‘Dessies track record speaks for itself’ I wonder which track record he speaks of ?? is it our 5 wins from the past 17 games record ?? Or maybe the worst attack in the league?? Or is it his ability to cure insomnia with his style of play??

As far as im concerned feats at a former club count for nothing, nor does 2 losing grand finals.

For the love of god Graham please grill him..

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
I just sent this to graham at talking Sports.. I could have written an anthology however if you right to much they wont read it out .. ( I know from experience LOL)

Good after Graham

Let me preface this email by stating, I’ll be very surprised if Mr Dib comes on your show, however in the miraculous chance that he does, I trust you will ask the questions that require answering.

Mr DIB had a press conference yesterday and once again failed to address the pressing issues in our club:

• ATTACK
  • Recruitment and retention
  • And Juniors.
He also regurgitated a statement that I hear all too often that simply makes me sick … ‘Dessies track record speaks for itself’ I wonder which track record he speaks of ?? is it our 5 wins from the past 17 games record ?? Or maybe the worst attack in the league?? Or is it his ability to cure insomnia with his style of play??

As far as im concerned feats at a former club count for nothing, nor does 2 losing grand finals.

For the love of god Graham please grill him..
Good on ya mate. I really hope this gets read out to him. Maybe you can post the email address here so all of us can email him to say that this 1 email is read out to Dib or used as questions from the fans. It sums up exactly what we want to know as fans.

Reactions: GDR

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good on ya mate. I really hope this gets read out to him. Maybe you can post the email address here so all of us can email him to say that this 1 email is read out to Dib or used as questions from the fans. It sums up exactly what we want to know as fans.
Don't worry mate I listen most afternoons on the way home from work and similar emails have been read out on the show every afternoon for the last year! Every second call is usually about the dogs so they are well aware of what's going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.