KASIANO - The Let Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuk I wish he could do the same over 60 mins. Idk how being a pro athlete you can't pay 80mins.
He is so unfit, he is always sucking in the big ones 5 minutes into the game .. it's ridiculous. Compare his efforts with other big guys and his stats dont aim up.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
To be fair his first run in the second half put us on the front foot.
But yeah his minutes are atrocious but purely coz of his potential and what he can do in a game I want to keep him and like sort of enforce communism weight loss fitness building law on him.

Hôt-dawg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
His potential is awesome. And yeah his impact on a game can be phenomenal. But ffs being a pro athlete surely u can play more mins

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I see him going to another club, knuckling down and turning into a turbo papalli.

Maybe I'm dreaming. He has all the potential to be the best forward in the NRL. Sadly its only potential and his career might end that way.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
I would agree with waving his human rights also and control what he eats under full surveillance and body guards with guns. And they would also push him to exercise an extra hour a day.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
He only played 31 mins and we had basically no bench? Fk me.
well this is the point - he is letting down the team - what is the point of having all that potential and holding it back with more discipline to get fitter and leaner?

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He only played 31 mins and we had basically no bench? Fk me.
exactly, he didnt stand up and lead the team when we needed him most. Fat **** sat there breathing like he had run the same km's as Hoppa

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Kas is our "George Rose" from Des' Manly sides.

Does some great things, and equally fucked things.
Penalty he gave last night after making the effort to chase through on a grubber is inexcusable. THEN he immediately puts his hand up to come off cause he's gassed... his coach should be tearing strips off him for that.... not to mention his team mates!

slydog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Doesn't he smoke and like takeaway from what I heard?

His income allows it easily now if true...
When ever he's in Campbelltown he buys hes smokes from me

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Has the game really got thatmuch faster . In 2012 he was a starting prop. He than become a dave taylor. All show and no go. 30min with 1 prop gone. I will admit though last night he was ok apart from 1 stupid penalty but no stupid offloads.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought he was alright last night and made some good runs.

Once thing I have noticed is that things always look worse on the TV compared to actually going to the game.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
I thought he was alright last night and made some good runs.

Once thing I have noticed is that things always look worse on the TV compared to actually going to the game.
can you give us a run down of what you saw at the game that looked very different at the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.