Raymond Faitala-Mariner

Status
Not open for further replies.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We have dropsies Elliot coming in for longer stints. Rfm come on for 2:22 at hooker (well I think he replaced lichaa).

My heart was in my mouth every time Elliot touched the ball. Luckily he had safe hands tonight :p

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think we kicked ass with more in reserve, would love to see more of the big fella, Des doesnt always use the bench to full impact, if he can bury them on a roll then good.

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When you've got young guys like RFM/Elliot on the bench that are getting paid nothing at the moment but performing well, the question has to be asked why was Eastwood re-signed long term on decent coin?

Don't get me wrong I love Eastwood, but everyone reaches their use-by date and I think he reached his a couple of years ago to be honest.

Reactions: DT

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not sure, seen him back slam a few dudes in recent years and not sure he is ded yet.

Royy

Previously roy18
Reaction score
Both RFM and Elliot should be getting much more game time. With Jackson playing 80 minutes on the right edge, I'd like to see the left edge back row position shared between RFM and Elliot, with Eastwood rotating with Klemmer or one of the front rowers if required, Eastwood is much more suited to playing in the middle third of the field. RFM and Elliot have so much potential, both players can hit a hole at speed, we've already seen Elliot do this in round 2 when he was given quality game time.

11. Jackson
12. RFM
13. Klemmer

Bench: Eastwood and Elliot.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We have dropsies Elliot coming in for longer stints. Rfm come on for 2:22 at hooker (well I think he replaced lichaa).

My heart was in my mouth every time Elliot touched the ball. Luckily he had safe hands tonight :p
I cant recall eliot naking a single mistake this year apart from a penalty. He has improved massively.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
We seen jackson do some damage on the edge. Our left side attack has nothing. He would definitely add something . Big minutes from graham klemmer tolman . No wonder we lack punch during games with fatigue. Kasiano play all 30 odd min again wtf. Should be a double change when kas comes on mariner should come on for eastwood.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Hasler consistently wastes a player and I cannot believe he didn't use RFM more last night. It was a taylor made game and conditions for a player like RFM, defies belief the poor interchange Hasler uses. RFM would have gone great last night. IMO he uses big Kas poorly also, always brings him on later than he should.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
IMO he uses big Kas poorly also, always brings him on later than he should.
That break Kas made and him having to come off because he was gassed (let's be real it wasn't a headknock he was stuffed after running that long), that's pathetic, they need to up his endurance.

Reactions: DT

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Abbey would have 5 tries by now if RFM started or played longer mins, Eastwood never offloads the ball when Abbey is in support with open space infront of him and RFM can pop an offload no matter how he gets tackled.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I cant recall eliot naking a single mistake this year apart from a penalty. He has improved massively.
Knocked on playing the ball against the roosters but it should have been a penalty for Napa crowding with his knees

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
That break Kas made and him having to come off because he was gassed (let's be real it wasn't a headknock he was stuffed after running that long), that's pathetic, they need to up his endurance.
I think he played mouse on that play to ensure a penalty and waste remaining time in the game, that's how I saw it.... a team play. He would have been gassed for sure lol. He comes on too late initially because IMO he needs to come on as soon as the "feeling out" period is over. Des always waits about 5 mins too long. We always plateau after that period and more often than not it seems we get points scored against us, what I am saying is bring him on that little bit earlier so WE are the ones on the front foot and attacking other teams. Just to get on the front foot before the other team.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I still can't believe he isn't starting, it is getting ridiculous now. He is the kind of forward that could easily play at both lock and on an edge. The bloke is a handful when he runs at defenders, he has speed, footwork, offload and a fend...so much potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.