Brian Smith?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the next few weeks will play out if we retain Des Hasler. If Ivan Cleary signs with Wests, then who is the replacement should Bulldogs and Hasler not come to terms?

If Hasler dont work out, can we look for the Diamond in the rough?

BRIAN SMITH.

We know he can get very quick results, we know he will get you to a grand final.. We know He wants to win a grand final more than anything just like our football club..

Is Brian Smith the diamond out in the rough?

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
I think the next few weeks will play out if we retain Des Hasler. If Ivan Cleary signs with Wests, then who is the replacement should Bulldogs and Hasler not come to terms?

BRIAN SMITH.

We know he can get very quick results, we know he will get you to a grand final.. We know He wants to win a grand final more than anything just like our football club..

They bloke can coach, but I'll still say it's a no.
Apparently he head fucks players, and messages them at all hours of the morning telling them about game plans and what he thinks of them. This group of players we currently have would love smith, they would love any excuse to blame their no efforts on the field on smith.

Minion

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He ruined Parramatta (not that it took much) and then he ruined Newcastle. So, he can coach but seems to have a toxic personality. We don't need him.

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
He also recommended Jason Taylor to the Tigers after being paid to write a consultant report for them.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No fucking way. He's the Errol Flynn of NRL coaching: any side he touches he fucks.

Absolutely ruined Newcastle, they are still recovering.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

BRIAN SMITH.

Ivan Cleary to Wests? Do people keep forgetting he signed with Lebanon 2 months ago? He will continue to coach them into the World Cup FFS.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ivan Cleary to Wests? Do people keep forgetting he signed with Lebanon 2 months ago? He will continue to coach them into the World Cup FFS.

LOLLL ... I'd say taking up a position coaching a NRL team is a little more important and higher on the list of priorities and things anyone would like to do then actually coaching little old Lebanon.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
LOLLL ... I'd say taking up a position coaching a NRL team is a little more important and higher on the list of priorities and things anyone would like to do then actually coaching little old Lebanon.
Let's put this in perspective... both the Bulldogs AND Wests Tigers clubs are a mess. Do you really think Cleary would want to step in and clean up that shit?

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Let's put this in perspective... both the Bulldogs AND Wests Tigers clubs are a mess. Do you really think Cleary would want to step in and clean up that shit?
are you really as stupid as the statements you're making ? :|
Coaching a NRL supersedes any international coaching gig except perhaps the Australian coaching position. The financial benefits alone are probably 20x more then he will earn coaching Lebanon not to mention coaching a NRL team is seen as a career and not a hobby like coaching a park football team like the cedar's.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
There's a reason Wakefield Trinity have won like 4 from 15 games... and it's not the players.

Left the NRL because he was rubbish, and continued on in ESL.

timetopisshasleroff

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If your looking for a reaction with this post your successful. FOOk No to smith.
Kevin walters is a no brainer,or poach bellamy,every man has his price, not holding my breath though.
If greenberg was still there maybe a chance of Bellamy or walters, with castle im not confident with anything shoes does.
In fact, id throw in $ to help fund bellamy signing, wouldnt you?

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not a chance, he's gone so low now that he's involved with Serbian ruby league.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If your looking for a reaction with this post your successful. FOOk No to smith.
Kevin walters is a no brainer,or poach bellamy,every man has his price, not holding my breath though.
If greenberg was still there maybe a chance of Bellamy or walters, with castle im not confident with anything shoes does.
In fact, id throw in $ to help fund bellamy signing, wouldnt you?
The thing with Bellamy is his over reliant on the big 3
Without them history shows he nothing

Also look at his origin record

Status
Not open for further replies.