Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What can I say...

Shit ***** gonna shit ****!!

13 vs 13 is definitely different than 9 vs 9, BUT to Dogs credit we are scoring points, so attack might be better in 2017 in 13 vs 13.
Two junk time tries made us look a lot better then we were. Without any of our starting halves taking part it's impossible to read anything into it.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dymock is not the one who develops and decides who plays YES it is a nines tournament BUT yet again nothing has changed since the last few years since Hasler has been in charge!
Don't worry bout him mate, he's gota man crush on des. Fuck knows why.

As if des will say, off u guys go play how uz want when your over there and Jim dymock take who u want aswel...

What an absolute joke, we were the most boring team to watch and a team that looks like they've forgotten how to have fun.

We've become a basket case of a club. Fkn disgraceful!

BulldogsNation

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Kasiano looks slower and his lost shit loads of weight.

Did he eat a kebab pre match?

stinkypinky

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We just have to wait and see how we go this season but it's not a very good start

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
We just have to wait and see how we go this season but it's not a very good start
A-FREAKN-MEN..

Too early to start the whole doom and gloom bullshit that so many fans go on with.

Makes me seriously think half our fanbase are friggin EMOs.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Past winners of the 9's:
Cowboys 2014
Rabbits 2015
Eels 2016
The stats don't lie!
Cowboys won premiership 2015
Rabbits won premiership 2014
Eels.... Cheated but still kept most of their players and I'm sure they're top 4 this year.

It's about attitude they don't have to win but their Mentality has to be I want to win our club has lost that attitude! Someone needs to tell Des, at the Bulldogs our expectations is to win EVERYTHING.... Did you listen to Brad Arthur, he's trying to develop his team in everything, they have a responsibility, he makes them accountable!
Exactly right

Whilst some will say
It's just the 9s
Means nothing
Blah blah

It's still representing our club

And bad attitudes from the top filter down to lazy performances from our players

It's a mind set

Our club has lost its mojo

Our ruthless culture is dead

Morts and lamb are right

Fuck Des
fuck reylene

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
A-FREAKN-MEN..

Too early to start the whole doom and gloom bullshit that so many fans go on with.

Makes me seriously think half our fanbase are friggin EMOs.
The club and on field player performance over last 10 years has taken its toll

We are the Bulldogs

Not the Eels

Mediocre is not what us fans expect from a once proud club

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
LOL @ ENNIS HAHA

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wait for the season to start lol ok like the signs are not there already
Worst spine in the comp by a country mile !!!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Past winners of the 9's:
Cowboys 2014
Rabbits 2015
Eels 2016
The stats don't lie!
Eels.... Cheated but still kept most of their players and I'm sure they're top 4 this year.

It's about attitude they don't have to win but their Mentality has to be I want to win our club has lost that attitude! Someone needs to tell Des, at the Bulldogs our expectations is to win EVERYTHING.... Did you listen to Brad Arthur, he's trying to develop his team in everything, they have a responsibility, he makes them accountable!
Pure coincidence with the first two teams to win the 9s being recent premiers IMO (Souths actually had a shocker of a season and completely spilled their bikkies in 2015 so I don't see how winning the 9s did them any favours? They were a better side before they actually won the nines.

You would expect stronger teams to do better in any comp as long as they field half decent, semi competitive sides....but it is absolutely possible for a good coach/ team to not take the 9s seriously at all and to still go on and win the comp. I 100 percent believe that. The nines are a cute marketing gimmick and nothing more really IMO. I'm happy for us tbut continue to not take them seriously, but our style is stagnant and counter productive and that definitely needs to be addressed IMO.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Every year des thinks he's so clever picking dud teams yet we play average year in and teams that take it more seriously perform better through the year .a perfect tournament for our shitty spine to work on combination

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Geez, Kevin Moore could attract more talent than this imbecile. This guy couldn't catch AIDS if he wanted to!

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nines mean nothing, never hve never will. Yeah its shit seeing our club lose, but it still means nothing.
Past winners of the 9's:
Cowboys 2014
Rabbits 2015
Eels 2016
The stats don't lie!

So one out of the three did any thing. Rabbits went backward after winning the nines, Parra won by cheating and the Cows won but Thurston who was the main reason why they won the Comp, didnt even play the nines.

Nines mean shit all.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Cant believe people are still making excuses for this dead beat coach. He is a myth! And don't tell me about finals appearances. It don't mean shit when you can't convert at least one of them into a premiership trophy.
Yeah true .. I'd prefer to miss the finals every single year, and maybe even get a few wooden spoons... that would please me far more as a fan than being one of 8 sides to make the finals each year.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nines mean nothing, never hve never will. Yeah its shit seeing our club lose, but it still means nothing.

So one out of the three did any thing. Rabbits went backward after winning the nines, Parra won by cheating and the Cows won but Thurston who was the main reason why they won the Comp, didnt even play the nines.

Nines mean shit all.
Until a team like Newcastle wins the 9s and then come in around the bottom of the premiership will I believe the 9s are worthless! For now it's a pretty good gauge of how your team will perform in the premiership!

Status
Not open for further replies.