Who wil our X factor be ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know this has been discussed before but it's a new season.
All teams have at least one X Factor, I believe B. Morris has lost that tag and only Kasiano is eligible pending on how he preforms after slimming down. is there anyone to truly look forward to from the lower grades ?

Last edited:

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully Brenko Lee and Jmoz. We have good size in our backline so hopefully we are able to utilise it and they can work as a unit like the kangaroos

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
All teams have at least one X Factor, I believe B. Morris has lost that tag and only Kasiano is eligible pending on how he preforms after slimming down. is there anyone to truly look forward to from the lower grades ?
Sadly, I just don't know,

I'm hoping, that someone suprises us,, and really steps up.

I'm hoping it Mbye,
If it is, our chances of some real success sky rockets, as has been pointed out by every expert, and jurnolist since last year.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully Brenko Lee and Jmoz. We have good size in our backline so hopefully we are able to utilise it and they can work as a unit like the kangaroos

Sorry but how in anyway shape or form could josh morris be an X factor seriously?
Did you just throw any name out in the backline for the sake of it?

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sorry but how in anyway shape or form could josh morris be an X factor seriously?
Did you just throw any name out in the backline for the sake of it?
He was the closest before his injury

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Marcelo Montoya and Brenko Lee in the backs.
In the forwards Darcy Maroske and Lachlan Lee to make their NRL debuts this year.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
we don't have an Xfactor.........haven't had one since Des arrived, well we had barba but he was removed, the Frank had a bit of danger about him out wide and he was removed before his contact was finished, Rona was then our best attacking weapon and he was also let go before his contract was finished

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The whole team.. the way they work together will be outrageously pleasant to watch.

One can dream cant he..

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
When I look at what would be a probable first grade line up I can't see any single player who is likely to do a 2102 vintage Barba this season.

But the way our team went in 2016 I don't think a one out superstar would do us much good. It wouldn't be long before opposition coaches worked him out and nullified him.

Personally I think we have to start at square one, and for me that means a mentally tough full of mongrel forward pack plus a bench that will keep the mayhem rolling. I don't mean we have thugs like Dylan Napa and Jared Waerea-Hargreaves, just the ones we've got now but they have to dominate the opposition. When this happens, and there's no way it shouldn't our attack would do the rest.

(Did you hear that Des... our attack! If you didn't, please ask Ray Dib what his 30 second threat-a-thon was about)

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Well big Kas has been our only X-factor up until now but hopefully we can find a way to get Lee, Abbey and Woolford into the game.

hotdogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We only have players who can provide an x factor game every so often and not one dynamic,explosive or exciting specific consistent x factor.Bmoz , Reynolds ,Mbye are most likely for that and Kas as well . We lack a superstar unfortunately and as for lower grades not many will get an opportunity given that Des needs the team winning with the pressure and scrutiny all are under will more than likely play it safe.Not that hes really invested in any young guy for a breath of fresh air over last few years and if has they have to play percentage football not off the cusp and an exciting brand.How can you look forward to a young gun under des given a chance.Holland is probably the luckiest due to circumstance and he is ordinary .Still time will tell.Big year for the dogs coming up and could shape our next 5 pending results! .

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
They always leave ; Thurston, sbw, barba

Status
Not open for further replies.