Keep Assassin Smiling - Get Well Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well it is a corrupt country and the trend is its everybody for themselves, sometimes mates are everything.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm ok. I'm in my "fuck the world and every **** on it" moods.
Hey brother, I'm not sure what's going on as I haven't been on in a long time, but I hope your doing well.
Sometimes the best attitude to have is FTW if that's what gives you the strength to keep on fighting.

My love goes out to you and your family.

Reactions: K E

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Awww shit ... @south of heaven nabbed post #1669

LOL :D

But yeah .... for those who are wondering about Southy's post ... we received word from Assassin this morning, and confirmation earlier from @K E ... that our good friend and much loved Kennel brother @ASSASSIN , is (literally) just about to go into surgery, after a heart became available for him earlier this morning.
FUCKING GREAT NEWS ALL THE BEST ASSMAN

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

But yeah .... for those who are wondering about Southy's post ... we received word from Assassin this morning, and confirmation earlier from @K E ... that our good friend and much loved Kennel brother @ASSASSIN , is (literally) just about to go into surgery, after a heart became available for him earlier this morning.
Awesome news
So pleased for him and especially his kids

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Sound the trumpets..yell from the mountains..call out from the valleys..shout to the stars.. The Age of Assassin has arrived.. Dreams do come true.. My thoughts and strength are with you bro.. :-)

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fukkkkkk oooh best its happenin the final hurdle is here all prayers going to the man tonight.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
News of the day, pull through little Bulldoggy.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haha. Once he got into his fuck the world attitude we all knew someone with his blood type was falling down the stairs. I'm excited and a little nervous all at once. Good luck Assassin. To KE, I hope the nerves aren't too hard on you and the rest of the family right now.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
can i humbly request all of the kennelers, doesnt matter what religion you belong to or no religion at all.

Just say a little prayer for our pal here while he goes through a heart transplant operation right now.

Jeez heart transplant, i typed it as if i am talking about tooth filling..

All power to you @ASSASSIN

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Will be asking the man upstairs to watch over you Ed. Can't wait to hear from you after you've recovered.

Status
Not open for further replies.